All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because it is.

If you're familiar with my cp14s story (and if you're in the parent section you likely are) she's actually one of many with the same story on this team. A lot of talented girls that have little confidence and haven't believed in themselves. Several who'd vowed never to cheer again in their life (for varying reasons) and one way or another took a leap of faith on these coaches to heal them. And heal them, they have.

There is no shade. That song is about these girls and their personal journey only. When the coach played it in practice when he'd decided what song he wanted they all (and several of us) just cried. It is the single most unique team of girls I've ever seen and I'm savoring it all because I can't believe a team dynamic like this one will ever happen twice.
I'm not in the parent section, but I'm somewhat familiar with what your CP had to endure. So glad they've all found refuge at CA. :)

Because it is.

If you're familiar with my cp14s story (and if you're in the parent section you likely are) she's actually one of many with the same story on this team. A lot of talented girls that have little confidence and haven't believed in themselves. Several who'd vowed never to cheer again in their life (for varying reasons) and one way or another took a leap of faith on these coaches to heal them. And heal them, they have.

There is no shade. That song is about these girls and their personal journey only. When the coach played it in practice when he'd decided what song he wanted they all (and several of us) just cried. It is the single most unique team of girls I've ever seen and I'm savoring it all because I can't believe a team dynamic like this one will ever happen twice.

This is adorable. Although, i've recieved (almost all) my catholic sacraments, I declare myself agnostic and this song being about baptism its so sweet & symbolic. Like someone said before, having a team like this is just something else, in a good way.

This is adorable. Although, i've recieved (almost all) my catholic sacraments, I declare myself agnostic and this song being about baptism its so sweet & symbolic. Like someone said before, having a team like this is just something else, in a good way.
You and me both, I've got faith but gave up religion a while ago. (Cradle catholic here too)

Side note about that Christmas competition: if anyone is watching survivor this season, Baylor attended this competition and performed some of her music..but what really surprised me is at she won Worlds with Jags in 2009!

Back