All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know what it is about Reign's routine this year but I'm liking it A LOT. I can't wait to see it from the front! I usually like them each season, but they seem to have stepped it up this year (to me at least). I'm also ready for a front view of F5 with music (of course)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were asked at the showcase yesterday not to share videos on social media, so I don't have any videos to add to this thread but ECE J5 is just as amazing as ever this year! They'll be a super strong contender in small junior all girl! Y5 blew me away! Their talent is off the charts this year! They're right on par with Youth Elite and Twinkles. A little girl I know well and love is front and center for like half of the routine and I almost cried yesterday watching her own it! I remember it like it was yesterday her first year at my old gym running around crazily on a mini 1 team at 4 or 5 years old. ECE Oakdale CT small junior coed 5 was really good too, I was very impressed! M2 and J3 from Tewksbury and Youth 3 from CT stuck out to me also, strong routines from them! And lastly, C5 (their medium coed team) has a crazy good routine with a lot of difficult stunting and some insane tumbling (especially from the girl who did the kick double pass on J5 in the past! They pretty much hit their routine so that was awesome!

We were asked at the showcase yesterday not to share videos on social media, so I don't have any videos to add to this thread but ECE J5 is just as amazing as ever this year! They'll be a super strong contender in small junior all girl! Y5 blew me away! Their talent is off the charts this year! They're right on par with Youth Elite and Twinkles. A little girl I know well and love is front and center for like half of the routine and I almost cried yesterday watching her own it! I remember it like it was yesterday her first year at my old gym running around crazily on a mini 1 team at 4 or 5 years old. ECE Oakdale CT small junior coed 5 was really good too, I was very impressed! M2 and J3 from Tewksbury and Youth 3 from CT stuck out to me also, strong routines from them! And lastly, C5 (their medium coed team) has a crazy good routine with a lot of difficult stunting and some insane tumbling (especially from the girl who did the kick double pass on J5 in the past! They pretty much hit their routine so that was awesome!

I can NOT wait to see j5. And the girl with the kick double is amazing. That pass makes me happy. It's so beautiful.

Found a video of PCM Fantasy from last weekend (quality is terrible)

I'm consistently impressed with them year after year, and considering the underrotated doubles this might be an odd statement but their tumbling technique has been improving, they're just missing a wow factor. I wish I knew what it was (this view it's hard to tell as well) but there's something that's holding them back, in my opinion, from me considering them a top dog rather than me just placing them with the other 5-10 really good but also "meh" small senior teams each year.

Back