All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remember reading somewhere that the GT and UL practice schedules are developed so that 1.) athletes aren't practicing every single day and 2.) being on a GT team doesn't add a lot to the athletes' schedule.

My dear friends daughter was UL and on platinum last season. I would have to disagree it doesn't add to their schedule. It's ALL she did was cheer. She didn't make make mat for college nationals but had to attend every single practice and travel to Daytona all the while having GT practice and traveling to champions league, Dallas etc. Plus being an actual college cheerleader and cheering at games and appearances and a full time college student and study and take finals around world's. It was not easy by any means and there were many late night phone calls to mom crying from stress. She survived and will be a 2nd year and kinda glad to have aged out of being on a regular senior team.

My dear friends daughter was UL and on platinum last season. I would have to disagree it doesn't add to their schedule. It's ALL she did was cheer. She didn't make make mat for college nationals but had to attend every single practice and travel to Daytona all the while having GT practice and traveling to champions league, Dallas etc. Plus being an actual college cheerleader and cheering at games and appearances and a full time college student and study and take finals around world's. It was not easy by any means and there were many late night phone calls to mom crying from stress. She survived and will be a 2nd year and kinda glad to have aged out of being on a regular senior team.
This was one of the reasons Louisville wasn't even a consideration. Great program, but from everything I have heard you have to put cheer first and college second which wasn't an option.

Thanks for clearing that up. Apparently what I read was not correct!

Thanks for clearing that up. Apparently what I read was not correct!

what you read may be correct for 19+ year old athlete. if the UofL college freshmen are old enough to super senior, it seems GT more than likely puts them on a senior team. and their senior teams do go to a lot of competitions. if you're on international 5 they go to cheersport/NCA. i think the international 6's only went to WSF last year and got their bids and went into hiding?

yes, they still practice and UofL alone is time consuming... but international 5/6 is very different than the senior divisions.

My kids favorite division to watch at NCA and now she gets to compete in it! Looking forward to an exciting season and her first time on a Worlds team :cheering:

Saw a pic. on instagram. It looked like 25 girls. Are they still going large? Can't wait to watch you guys this season! :)

Allstar Revolution Freedom has gone from Small Senior Coed 5 to Small International Coed 5 for this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the WC io5 will be Golden Girls. I was hoping they would go with Ultraviolet because it was more unique considering GT has golden girls(I know they're in a different division, but they're a pretty well known team).
4f470d792625d4871bc5d4f065f2c5dc.jpg

These were the final choices
6f93946462226d1a4e73135b27e9ef59.jpg

Looks like the WC io5 will be Golden Girls. I was hoping they would go with Ultraviolet because it was more unique considering GT has golden girls(I know they're in a different division, but they're a pretty well known team).
4f470d792625d4871bc5d4f065f2c5dc.jpg

These were the final choices
6f93946462226d1a4e73135b27e9ef59.jpg

I'd rather have Lady Lazers than golden girls tbh. But ultraviolet was my first choice. Flares (like solar flares) or Solstice would've been cool if those aren't already being used.

Latest posts

Back