All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I kinda wanted for coed 6 to be in San Marcos location and Brandon Madsen would be the coach

LOLOLOL!!!! Can this please be their unofficial name? I'm laughing so hard!

It's likely that they'll be called SuperSix (this is what they already called their ioc6 team a long time ago)
#SMEXY6 is what I'll call them [emoji5]️ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When your coach is the coach of both teams, he/she can more or less require it. Our gym owner coaches a college team and he's done that in the past.
Im curious as to how college goers can afford it. All Star Cheer on its own is expensive as is, combine that with college and college cheer... I cant comprehend it. Props to them though!

TX Cheer Red camp as posted on instagram- looks like they will have 25.

549f6a0729b1be3b42b9b6dea90fc89b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hahahahahahaaha

Can I please get a list of all the punny top gun names?
Other ones I've seen are Senior Lad1es as a S1, LOCO4 for coed 4, Minty 1 for mini 1, Wild Ones for S1, Junos for J1, Y2K for Y2. I think all, or at least most of these, are from the Orlando gym.

Other ones I've seen are Senior Lad1es as a S1, LOCO4 for coed 4, Minty 1 for mini 1, Wild Ones for S1, Junos for J1, Y2K for Y2. I think all, or at least most of these, are from the Orlando gym.
Was there ever an announcement on what Top Gun Naples' medium coed team was named? Or did they just transfer the name "Fierce 5" from small senior restricted the past few seasons?

From the Orlando TG gym for this season:

TGTC "Top Gun Tiny Crew" - tiny
Minty 1 - mini 1
Juno - junior 1
Wild Ones - senior 1
Y2K " Youth 2 Kids" - youth 2
Ice - senior 2
BB3 - youth 3
JuJu 3 - junior 3
Pink Assassins - senior 3
Quad Squad - senior 4.2
JagSwag - junior 4