All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They could still be lady bullets in large though? Like the other poster said, orange has changed divisions with the same name. Same with Panthers and F5.
I can't see lady bullets going from small to large in the course of one season. It would be cool to see them move divisions, I would think they have a lot of popularity to draw in enough athletes to go medium. But then wouldn't they try and make Aces large.

Last edited:
TX Lonestar Red is going Large.

6cf61227be3c1c8cc06dfe1f01ca0bf8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Curious, i know that gymtyme golden girls is basically the louisville all girl team, but how did they convince the whole team to do both college and allstar. i think ive heard that golden girls has a extra few girls on it then the college team, but did it just happen that all of them wanted to do gymtyme as well or what?

When your coach is the coach of both teams, he/she can more or less require it. Our gym owner coaches a college team and he's done that in the past.

Deleted because i shouldnt post that. Oops!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexy six from Cali is going coed 6.
Not sure how I feel about this [emoji52] is Cali planning to have another io6 in another cali location? I know Cali has a hard time finding males to field teams so it doesn't make sense to me to go Coed unless Cali has another io6 in a different location.
Well it makes for an interesting season [emoji4]
Should be fun watching the ioc6 west coast teams battle it out for bids this season. I'm going to miss Sexy Six in all girl...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back