All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That was me and my cp! There should have something else coming as well! I'm glad you like your hat! :D

Edit to add:According to Amazon, you have one more package coming on Thursday, but the last part of your gift won't arrive to Jan 25. I'm sorry, I didn't know it was back ordered until now, but at least you can celebrate Christmas until January! ;) If you're like my cp and can't wait to see, I have no problem telling you what it is.

Yay thanks so much! I don't mind waiting, haha I like surprises and I guess this just means I have to keep celebrating the christmas season until then... :rolleyes::cheering:

Double post, but my cp also received her gifts! She is over the moon excited, thanks to her secret Santa! There is no address, so whoever had Kiana, thank you! She took pics of the gifts, but won't allow me to take one of her, because she's in PJ's now. But as soon as she's decent, we'll take better pics!

2lsf8g5.jpg

What's the second gift? An iPad case?

Looks awesome!

I finally went shopping today and have a little more to do tomorrow. I can't wait to send mine out!

For packaging, did everyone use a flat rate box, or did you use your own box and drop it at fedex? I'm trying to figure out the best way to ship it for a lower cost.

My present FINALLY has shipped! Luckily it's shipped from the same state so hopefully I can get it before Friday, wrap it and then get it in the mail by Saturday!

I finally went shopping today and have a little more to do tomorrow. I can't wait to send mine out!

For packaging, did everyone use a flat rate box, or did you use your own box and drop it at fedex? I'm trying to figure out the best way to ship it for a lower cost.

I paid for a padded envelope and stuffed my stuff inside and they weighed it. It cost me like $4 to ship. I'm not sure how much a flat rate box is.

But I think a flat rate box could be better if what you're shipping is heavy. You can price it out online I think.

Double post, but my cp also received her gifts! She is over the moon excited, thanks to her secret Santa! There is no address, so whoever had Kiana, thank you! She took pics of the gifts, but won't allow me to take one of her, because she's in PJ's now. But as soon as she's decent, we'll take better pics!

2lsf8g5.jpg
It was from me! Im glad she liked it! Sorry it wasnt wrapped though :(

I'm using the smallest USPS flat rate box to ship mine. I mainly use it for the convenience though. I can just grab them at the post office then pay and print out the label online and schedule to have it picked up at my house. I can avoid the long long lines at my local post office or UPS store.

dang all these people getting theirs already makes me feel bad! Sorry to my secret Santa but mine will be shipped pretty late in the game lol like the 18th or maybe the 19th depending how my day goes... I don't have access to a car to get to a post office till then but I promise it's coming and I'll update your shipping when it does ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can my Santa send me a Hello or something on Elfster so I don't have to go through the "Santa doesn't exist" mourning again?

I'm also late in the game. It's all anonymous, but please check your elfster for last minute questions! I aim to please, but I need answers people! :D :)

Last edited:
It was from me! Im glad she liked it! Sorry it wasnt wrapped though :(
Thank you so much! The box it came in was enough wrapping for her;when it was dropped off we were both trying to figure out who ordered something and then she hoped our secret Santa gift hadn't been shipped to us, so when she saw it was gifts that have been on her wishlist for awhile, she freaked! :D

What's the second gift? An iPad case?
Looks awesome!
It's an tech organizer! It's something that's been on her wishlist for awhile, so she's excited! She already added her cords and things to it, so I'll take a photo of it altogether tomorrow!

Both my secret elf and my cp both made wish list with gifts from Amazon. We both paid Amazon and then had them shipped directly to them. If you shop online, most sites allow you to pay with one address and ship to another address.

Back