All-Star 2016 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cant belive i just found this thread now! I so want a shirt no matter what print it is since i do not own any cheer shirts, (hopefully i can get the shirt despite being international)

I cant belive i just found this thread now! I so want a shirt no matter what print it is since i do not own any cheer shirts, (hopefully i can get the shirt despite being international)

Full out sports will be distributing them and I'm pretty sure they do international delivery. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so I'm still working on the back, but i have a rough draft of the front. Let me know what you guys think! :)

The%20fierce%20world_zpszfsh6vk9.jpg
I'm all for simple so I like this. On the back maybe "We've got you covered" - kind of both a play on the uniform trends and the overall purpose of the board to discuss anything and everything. I think it should say fierceboard somewhere though too.

Full out sports will be distributing them and I'm pretty sure they do international delivery. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! Yeah i hope so! Just hope that it doesnt cost me double as much as the shirt is.. poor swede here..

My sorority got heather grey shirts for homecoming and I refuse to ever wear it again. I HATE grey

One of my favorite colors is charcoal grey. I love it. Even my car is that color. But I HATE light grey - or even silver cars. lol

BTW, I'm super happy for you that you are going to Worlds! xoxo

Back