All-Star 2017-2018 New Locations/acquisitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone know what teams Top Gun AZ has?

I know they've got 11 teams total, and I know their names, but no idea what level/age group any of them are. Here's what I've seen:

There's a Tiny 1
Large Coed 4 for sure exists
Some sort of Senior 5 exists with lots of girls (boys were working in background - could be looking at a small coed team)
Names are:
Bombers
Target
Bang
Ambush
Swat
Ammo
CO2
Meow
Aim
Point Blank
Immortals (I enjoy this homage to the old gym)

That's all I've got. Will update when I know more!

The Cheer Pitt from Pittsburg, KS opened a second location in Kansas City, KS.

I'm interested to see what teams The Cheer Pitt is fielding this year. I wouldn't be surprised if after a few years the KC location is more successful than the original, just because they have a larger population to pull from.

I'm interested to see what teams The Cheer Pitt is fielding this year. I wouldn't be surprised if after a few years the KC location is more successful than the original, just because they have a larger population to pull from.

I'm excited to see how they do this season too! They're right in my backyard, and since I'm not coaching anywhere this year, I get to watch everyone with a more unbiased view [emoji16]

I agree with you on the success portion. I think TCP KC is really going to shake things up around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited to see how they do this season too! They're right in my backyard, and since I'm not coaching anywhere this year, I get to watch everyone with a more unbiased view [emoji16]

I agree with you on the success portion. I think TCP KC is really going to shake things up around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure. And their technique is SO clean and perfected. I'm really excited to see if it will be consistent across locations :)

I know they've got 11 teams total, and I know their names, but no idea what level/age group any of them are. Here's what I've seen:

There's a Tiny 1
Large Coed 4 for sure exists
Some sort of Senior 5 exists with lots of girls (boys were working in background - could be looking at a small coed team)
Names are:
Bombers
Target
Bang
Ambush
Swat
Ammo
CO2
Meow
Aim
Point Blank
Immortals (I enjoy this homage to the old gym)

That's all I've got. Will update when I know more!

Thanks!!

I know:
Meow Tiny 1
Aim J1
Co2 J2
Bombers J3
Swat Sr Coed 3
Bang Sr Coed 4

Thank you so much! The turnout has been incredible so far. We are very thankful and excited for this new beginning.

Thanks!!

I know:
Meow Tiny 1
Aim J1
Co2 J2
Bombers J3
Swat Sr Coed 3
Bang Sr Coed 4

I saw this posted.

Meow - tiny show
Point Blank - Tiny 1
Target - Youth 1