All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I havent cheered in AGES and i was never level four (at least tumbling wise) and spirit of texas is going to have evals for an open 4&5 and i want to do it so bad but i figure a gym like that probably wants tumbling! Getting old sucks!

I havent cheered in AGES and i was never level four (at least tumbling wise) and spirit of texas is going to have evals for an open 4&5 and i want to do it so bad but i figure a gym like that probably wants tumbling! Getting old sucks!
I was on CA Savagecats last year with very little tumbling, it's possible! You never know unless you try!!

Dang :( I wonder if Rockstar/TG/Cali all being in AZ now contributed to this. Is AZ Heat from phoenix?

Mess I believe. I think it's less than an hour from Top Gun not sure about Cali and Rockstar.

Cali is about ten minutes up the road, and both Top Gun and Rockstar are about an hour away from AZ Heat. I definitely think these high caliber gyms were a part of the decision to close down. Which totally stinks because I truly believe AZ Heat has some of the strongest Level 1-4 athletes.

that is very true it just stinks for people like me who are so passionate about cheer and are willing to put in the time and effort to get better and have been putting in the time as much as possible without being part of a gym (open gyms and tumbling classes)but don't have the skills at tryouts to be considered for the team
I originally "tried out" when they tried bringing it back a few years ago. They basically just have a bunch of open practices, its not so much of a "tryout". I definitely say go for it!

Here is what I have seen for this upcoming season in the Tampa Bay area.

Brandon (Tampa, FL) - Small International Coed
Info on their Facebook:
Brandon Allstars - Home | Facebook

Tumble Tech (Oldsmar, FL) - IOC5
Info on their twitter:

Rockstar Cheer Tampa (Tampa, FL) - International Open All Girl
http://rockstartampa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Rockstar-Tampa_IO5-Flyer.pdf
Rockstar-Tampa_IO5-Flyer.pdf

(double post sorry)
But seriously?!?! Now that I don't live here THREE gyms are having an open team?! Including the gym I cheered at in HS?!?! Ugh :/

Back