All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i feel like lady bullets have had a change in coaches and choreographer these past few years.... I could be wrong on this, but its just a guess.

I do know that after 2013 worlds, they had a lot of veterans age out. idk, maybe these past few years have been rebuilding years for them.
Parkey left to go coach at WC this season

These are college, but if people are wondering what GT Chrome, Jade, and Golden Girls routines will look like for Worlds, I thought these might be a good reference point since we haven't seen them since the beginning of the season.

UofL All Girl

UofL Small Coed

UofL Coed

OBSESSED with Louisville All Girl.

isnt the one smoed tumbling coach on this team, i dont see him anywhere.[/QUOTE]
He's in the day 1 video, not sure why he didn't compete day 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

isnt the one smoed tumbling coach on this team, i dont see him anywhere.
He's in the day 1 video, not sure why he didn't compete day 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Wow you people have a good eye. lol
No, John wasn't there Day 2. I have no idea why. We all just loved seeing his "fill in" get to fly! ;)

These are college, but if people are wondering what GT Chrome, Jade, and Golden Girls routines will look like for Worlds, I thought these might be a good reference point since we haven't seen them since the beginning of the season.

UofL All Girl

[/MEDIA]

I'm eager to see how similar golden girls routine will be to this one at worlds next week. -_-

Back