All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Smoed looked great today!! I haven't seen them look this good this season [emoji33] I might have to change my worlds predictions, hope everyone hits at worlds!!
Reckless wasn't at Cali Finale, there were no level 6 teams there, they barely had any level 5's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look great! Love the new dance! And I just have to say....most seasons begin the same for me with them. I love Stars routine and absolutely HATE the music. But by the end of the season, I love the entire package. Somehow again this season, the music I couldn't stand just a few months ago, is just perfect for the routine and for Stars!

Last edited:
They look great! Love the new dance! And I just have to say....most seasons begin the same for me with them. I love Stars routine and absolutely HATE the music. But by the end of the season, I love the entire package. Somehow again this season, the music I couldn't stand just a few months ago, is just perfect for the routine and for Stars!

I'm sure the backdrop/lighting/fans up front aren't helping, but they still look so messy and I'm upset because that's definitely their weakness in the division at the moment.

I think I like the new dance, but it also seems messy. It looked like a handful weren't even going full out with motions and just being sloppy. That, at least, I am hoping because it's new and they're performing it this weekend to build confidence with it.

I'm sure the backdrop/lighting/fans up front aren't helping, but they still look so messy and I'm upset because that's definitely their weakness in the division at the moment.

I think I like the new dance, but it also seems messy. It looked like a handful weren't even going full out with motions and just being sloppy. That, at least, I am hoping because it's new and they're performing it this weekend to build confidence with it.

Stars have never been the cleanest in the division, but this season is almost a whole new level of sloppy. Even when they hit I cringe sitting through this routine tbh.

Stars have never been the cleanest in the division, but this season is almost a whole new level of sloppy. Even when they hit I cringe sitting through this routine tbh.

I know that. But in my gold-colored glasses I usually can get passed it. This season is that sloppy that even my glasses can't cloud the view. Ugh. It makes me sad because if all of the large senior teams hit, it's going to kill them.

Same!

Back