All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is finally a video of Supermodels this season!

Extreme Cheer Company Avengers SIOC5

FCA Diamonds

Core Athletix Black Diamonds

Peak Athletics Scratch Cats

Spirit Athletics Affliction

CEA Chicago Faith

CEA Chicago SYX

Cheer World Omega Day 2

I am well and truly on the Vizion bandwagon this year. They won me over last year with their adorable reaction to winning silver at Worlds, and they've improved so much since then.
Not sure what it is about them, but they really make me smile when I watch them perform.

I am well and truly on the Vizion bandwagon this year. They won me over last year with their adorable reaction to winning silver at Worlds, and they've improved so much since then.
Not sure what it is about them, but they really make me smile when I watch them perform.
Yes, especially with the double ups from the floor!

I want Vizion to win worlds so bad [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People really shouldn't sleep on them. They have one of the cleanest routines in Small Coed this year and are upping their difficulty. They look pretty flawless :D

I am happy you all love vizion. i am obviously not related to them in one bit (for starters ilive halfway across the world from them) but i have been a big vizion fan since the start of last season (mainly because of the fact that last season they had one boy and he was flying) and the fact that they're fron such a smal gym and manages to place second at world. with one boy. I am still a huge vizion fan and not only for the fact that they have a male flyer. because of the fact that they're an underdog. and they're such a good team and gym overall.

Fire & Ice 5 Alarm

Pro Athletics Showstoppers

Cheer Legendz Pumas

TG Fierce 5

Back