All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This might be the only team this season to rival Brandon Senior Black's execution and I'm here for it. Honestly there's many teams out there with MORE, but Vizion's just doing what they do have so much BETTER, and I can easily see a top 3 finish for them again.

I agree! Those double ups were so fast and clean! I wish more teams focused on this ^^^

On another note, Teams that have been in LAG for a while, know that it's hard to keep 36 girls looking clean. It's the little things like keeping your hands pinned to your sides when walking, (no swinging arms) and taking big gradual steps to your next spot so that you don't stand out (it just looks like you were always there). SE is good at these things. Their routines are very busy, but girls just seem to be where they're supposed to be, quickly, without too much extra movements.

I liked the SuperModels routine, but was distracted by the moving when the girls were going to, during and in/out of stunts. I hope they clean that up before worlds.

Last edited:
I feel like Jamie Parish may have been being kind of sarcastic in saying it. It's probably something I would say if I were in the same position of commentating on a team I did work for just to be a smarta$$ since most well versed cheer people know he did the choreography. I only heard the commentary for our team, and I thought there was some really good constructive criticism that could be very useful.

I agree with this, based on interactions CP has had with him and his general "personality" that I've witnessed online, he's pretty sarcastic/funny.

holy cali coed:cloud9:

That was fantastic! Seriously, they did everything! My mind is blown!

post-62416-The-Wire-Wee-Bey-Brice-OMG-WTF-tm9I.gif

This might be the only team this season to rival Brandon Senior Black's execution and I'm here for it. Honestly there's many teams out there with MORE, but Vizion's just doing what they do have so much BETTER, and I can easily see a top 3 finish for them again.
And like I said a bit earlier, they have improved so much since last season (in cleanliness, difficulty and performance), which I love to see. I'm predicting them to finish 3rd in their division.

They look amazing.. They also look like a family young team. Almost like a junior teams. Not in terms of skill but just appearance.. But man do they hit their skills

I can't with CSGW...they slay me and give me life again. The skills and technique. I. LOVE. THEM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back