All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lady bullets

There is nothing that I dislike about this mix, or this routine, but together I want to rip both my eyes and my ears out and I have NO clue why. Patrick has done a great job but it doesn't work for them at all in my opinion.

lady bullets

Better!! But pleeease can they please get these jumps together? Some of them looked like they barely jumped in those toe two to fulls...and before when they were hurdlers...they were barely hurdlers. I'm really pulling for them and I see the OVERALL improvement.

Cali White Gold > Cali LB

Hands down. There's SO much energy and so many transitions in the stunts. I love it. Haven't they won (or been top 3) at Summit/NCA/other big comps multiple times?!? I can't wait to see that team stick together and be an INSANE level 5 team.

There is nothing that I dislike about this mix, or this routine, but together I want to rip both my eyes and my ears out and I have NO clue why. Patrick has done a great job but it doesn't work for them at all in my opinion.
i have to wonder if its because of the changes in coaching/choreographer. I know parkey use to be one of the coaches for LB for numerous seasons is now at world cup. Or at least that is just my guess as to why their routines seem so off to me these past two or three seasons.

CEA Senior Elite

I want to love this routine completely, and for the 1st half of the routine, it's like their building up to something better and better. There's all this momentum. Then, after the final tumbler lands, idk, it kind of goes flat for me. I'm expecting the cool pyramid. But. i want something more...maybe a different stunt from just the tictoc?...idk what it is...:(

Well, I hope they all hit at Worlds. Then, if they win, my something more wont matter.

the pyramid song is too slow for me. the entire pyramid seems slow/boring

Lady Bullets just don't really feel like Lady Bullets to me. Still my favorite small senior team though haha.

I think I just dislike a lot of the music this year. This season has probably been the worst year of cheer music, IMO

I think it's such an insult to so many teams every time someone says only Smoed and BSB have a chance at winning worlds. There are a lot of great teams in this division with just as much difficulty and ability.
No disrespect to those 2 teams. I love both of them. But I'm sure if you talk to their coaches they are not taking anything for granted.
Actually in all divisions this year I don't think there's any clear winner.
i think this is going to be a pretty exciting worlds.

I think it's such an insult to so many teams every time someone says only Smoed and BSB have a chance at winning worlds. There are a lot of great teams in this division with just as much difficulty and ability.
No disrespect to those 2 teams. I love both of them. But I'm sure if you talk to their coaches they are not taking anything for granted.

I think there are 2 or 3 teams that could sneak in to the top 2 with their talent level, but no other small coed is putting that talent out as well as BSB or Smoed, in my opinion. The judges would have to be feeling really generous, or one of those (or both) top 2 teams would have to mess up to see a world champion in any other team.

while i agree that there is a LOT of talent in small coed this year, the scores speak for themselves when it comes to smoed and brandon. If one or the other hits i cant see anyone surpassing them. If both hit, they will end up in the top two. The other teams i could see doing really well this year at worlds is platinum, team gunz, and vizion 20/20.

Back