All-Star April 2016 Videos (non-worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is the video posted of cali district 3 from day 1? did they have a fall day 2? i cant see how they didnt win with that routine.
What ISNT posted is the Day 2 video of Crush.... Our routine was flawless and deduction free. Day one we had mistakes and our score reflected it. This comp is 50/50, and our day 2 performance moved us from 4th to 1st. I wish you guys were able to see day 2 for us, it was gorgeous and special and what we have been working towards all year!!

Side note, the Cali athletes at awards were incredibly gracious and sweet and hugged and congratulated our shocked and excited girls as they went by.

There may or may not have been another gym there videotaping all of our teams and going to the judges arguing deductions and scores. :mad:

Someone REALLY wanted to win grand champs, I guess.
I don't know what this means. My daughters team performed the best routine of the season for them on day 2, and the scoresheet reflected that. They had mistakes on day 1 and the scoresheet reflected that too. This is their day 1 video and I have a feeling it was posted as such purposefully. I find it interesting that if this was a problem for the whole competition that this is the only full division posted.

Is what it is I guess.

I don't know what this means. My daughters team performed the best routine of the season for them on day 2, and the scoresheet reflected that. They had mistakes on day 1 and the scoresheet reflected that too. This is their day 1 video and I have a feeling it was posted as such purposefully. I find it interesting that if this was a problem for the whole competition that this is the only full division posted.

Is what it is I guess.

lmao. someone's seems to be a bit paranoid. i post videos as i find them; i don't have any nefarious reason for posting videos. the reason for not posting day 2: THEY WEREN'T/ARENT AVAILABLE.

anyways...

american showcase cali swag d1

american showcase cali so fab d2

Coaches were not allowed to argue scores at this comp, we could ask questions but not argue scores and get things changed.

Well something was happening because scores were changing throughout the day.

Is what it is I guess.

What I posted isn't in reference to your team at all.
Congrats on the win!! Your teams all looked really good.

Well something was happening because scores were changing throughout the day.
It happened when we went to Aloha also. Something strange with the scoring. They would be up and then they would take them down and they would be changed. I like that you see the scoring so quick but I think when the scores change so many times it made many people question the scoring.

I think it's weird that a small senior coed level 4 team has 7 guys, but small senior coed level 5 can't have more than 4..

There may or may not have been another gym there videotaping all of our teams and going to the judges arguing deductions and scores. :mad:

Someone REALLY wanted to win grand champs, I guess.
Ridiculous...hopefully no RESPECTED EP would even look at a video shot from a competitor...on another note though, I am going to just leave this right here..

Back