All-Star Battle At The Boardwalk 2/7-2/8

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I guess you can't come then. :p
Promise?! I actually do like this comp but it has been a long competition stretch and I would love to stay home!!!
However, since I have to be there I'd love to meet some of you. I will be at the venue from about 1-3 both days. And at the Tun Tavern at some points throughout the weekend too :D

Promise?! I actually do like this comp but it has been a long competition stretch and I would love to stay home!!!
However, since I have to be there I'd love to meet some of you. I will be at the venue from about 1-3 both days. And at the Tun Tavern at some points throughout the weekend too :D

I luv the tun tavern....., favorite place

If you're looking for a cheap overnight, the Econo Lodge in Somers Point is only $40 and has decent reviews. It's about 20 minutes from the venue.

Would really like to meet some people that are on here also. I will be at the venue on Saturday 8:00 am to about 12:30 to cheer on Hackensack High School Varsity and JV and then again from 6:00 pm until awards for level 2 to cheer on Rams All Stars Jr. 2. And on Sunday I will be at the venue from about 10:00 am until awards for level 4 to cheer on Rams Jr. 4 & Sr. 4. My CP is on Varsity for High School and Sr. 4 for All Star.

Would really like to meet some people that are on here also. I will be at the venue on Saturday 8:00 am to about 12:30 to cheer on Hackensack High School Varsity and JV and then again from 6:00 pm until awards for level 2 to cheer on Rams All Stars Jr. 2. And on Sunday I will be at the venue from about 10:00 am until awards for level 4 to cheer on Rams Jr. 4 & Sr. 4. My CP is on Varsity for High School and Sr. 4 for All Star.
I will b there at 2;00 for our J2 and then 6:15 for my cp I5 team on Saturday and we have teams all day Sunday starting at 11:17. Would love to meet anyone.

Put snow tires on my car today! So when I'm driving home in a snow storm I'll be good to go

Back