All-Star Boys Must Coed Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

diggin.jpg

You said boys dont bring better tumbling to the table, and Im saying that in general they do.

LOL I never said that if your going to quote me please do it correctly. Im done trying to prove my point to you. Now Im gonna go work out to make sure that I can do what is expected of me. I suggest you do the same....

LOL I never said that if your going to quote me please do it correctly. Im done trying to prove my point to you. Now Im gonna go work out to make sure that I can do what is expected of me. I suggest you do the same....

I can do whats expected of me. Tumbling and stunting included.

Really, no female cheerleaders at Texas A&M?
We have a tradition of having only 5 male yell leaders. We started as a all male military school and A&M has cult like traditions. No cheerleading program is allowed to use the colleges logo, and be a representative of the school

This thread has truly gone round the bend
smile.png

There are boys who can stunt
There are boys who can tumble
There are boys who can do both
There are boys who can do neither

Why cant we stop putting so much importance on what the boys do/do not do in a routine?

If it is a coed team then what the boys do in a routine is pretty important...if it wasn't then maybe they should just be an allgirl team. wait we already had that thread.

I really really hope this doesn't come off the wrong way to you, I am saying it in the nicest way possible, but do you ever think about what others are going to think of what you post? You get annoyed with people don't take you seriously, but do you ever think that maybe it is because of the things you post?

If it is a coed team then what the boys do in a routine is pretty important...if it wasn't then maybe they should just be an allgirl team. wait we already had that thread.

I really really hope this doesn't come off the wrong way to you, I am saying it in the nicest way possible, but do you ever think about what others are going to think of what you post? You get annoyed with people don't take you seriously, but do you ever think that maybe it is because of the things you post?

The great thing about your opinion, is that its your opinion. It doesnt matter whether you agree/disagree/think im an idiot. We're all entitled to our own opinion.
I dont care what people think of my opinion, but that doesnt mean my opinion is any more right or wrong.
Dont like my opinion? Deal with it.

Back