All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think they'll be great, but I wouldn't use the word "dominate".

Let's not forget, Power didn't even beat American's Medium Coed 5 who got into Top 10 at Worlds by the grace of god.

Just cause power had Devin doesn't mean power was better then american, i watched american compete, their stunts were with the leaders of the group. Someone's a hater...

I think all the teams work hard...I also think the team who wins is the one who “deserved” it....and we won’t know that till next April ....will we....:)
I'm saying that Power had a rougher season than most this past year. It would be nice to see them have a winning season. And in my opinion, sometimes the teams that win don't deserve it, rather sometimes it's by default, or a combination of things. And no teal army/Smoed fanatics, I am not talking about either of those teams.

Just cause power had Devin doesn't mean power was better then american, i watched american compete, their stunts were with the leaders of the group. Someone's a hater...
You saying "hater" is understandable, after review of your posts on the Fierce Boards, I noticed your mention of American often.
So I'm guessing my "hate" in reality was just truth, that struck a little to close to home.

I'm saying that Power had a rougher season than most this past year. It would be nice to see them have a winning season. And in my opinion, sometimes the teams that win don't deserve it, rather sometimes it's by default, or a combination of things. And no teal army/Smoed fanatics, I am not talking about either of those teams.
Andrew...saying a team won by default is weak and silly....the team who brings it at Worlds on finals day...deserves it...you can be awesome team all year but if you can’t deliver on Sunday (now Monday) at Worlds...shoulda coulda woulda all year long....and TRUST me I know...Smoed stunk it up on Sunday 2011...we weren’t the best...I rooted for Power all year long..I thought they were amazing...but it is what it is. For the record...the Smoed roster isn’t set yet...so speculate away.... :)

Andrew...saying a team won by default is weak and silly....the team who brings it at Worlds on finals day...deserves it...you can be awesome team all year but if you can’t deliver on Sunday (now Monday) at Worlds...shoulda coulda woulda all year long....and TRUST me I know...Smoed stunk it up on Sunday 2011...we weren’t the best...I rooted for Power all year long..I thought they were amazing...but it is what it is. For the record...the Smoed roster isn’t set yet...so speculate away.... :)
I agree with you.
No team "deserves" to win anything. A win is EARNED. This is why it's a sport, and why we compete to get that number 1 spot. Just my two cents.

Not true I like power and Cali and pcm along with american, no one should just ever bad talk another team, like lakerfantlc said people earn their spots, cant say it was by the grace of god, it happened. Everyone brings something their best at and excels at it...

Not true I like power and Cali and pcm along with american, no one should just ever bad talk another team, like lakerfantlc said people earn their spots, cant say it was by the grace of god, it happened. Everyone brings something their best at and excels at it...

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

Flyers April 14, 2012 - YouTube
9th due to tie for 6th American Cheer (10 days before Worlds)

The Prosecution Rests.

side note, when they hit their stunts in Vegas, i literally cried of happiness. Im not even fibbing. Ive seen them practice before, Ive seen them in warmups, and then competing, and when their stunts don't hit it breaks my heart. They really have so much talent.

Well, you go ahead and think what you want and I'll go ahead and think what I want. You mean to tell me that every team that has won worlds during finals deserved it? To me that's just as weak and pretty damn convenient. And honestly, I don't care if Devin is on Smoed or not, they are going to do well regardless. It's just ironic how everything had gone down.

Back