All-Star Cea Jamfest Videos.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, I'm upset they took that switch up thing out, I loved it and I think everyone hit that at the showcase. I guess she did it so maybe they could focus on the full around.
probably thought they didnt need it since they werent going against anyone big..

Jr Elite=Amazing!! I just love that routine!! Now I just need the music....

I was just going to post that I'm dying for their music :) I have youtube on in the background so I can keep listening to their music... LOVE the voiceovers!! <3 <3 <3

I am LOVING Jr Elite and Coed this year..JE could pass for a senior team. SO much talent!
thats the future of senior elite right there. if they are like this in a few years on senior elite, they will be unstoppable. bow down people, bow down.
anim_37.gif

So their still doing the backflip into the stunt? Or did they just do it because they were only competing as exhibition?

pyramid looks 10x better! i feel like they were thrown off during stunts cuz they changed a lot in a week. i dont know if thats what really happen, but just what kind of vibe im getting. they can hit these. keep working hard girls, it'll all pay off in the end.

Back