All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really?!? Why not Large - we know you guys have a (PPF) Panther Production Facility in your 80,000 sq. ft. facility! Did it break or something?

Top 6 reasons why Panthers are medium:

6. Still reeling from the "some of them are kind of chunky" comment, we didn't want anything to say "large" next to our name.
5. Haven't you heard? 30 is the new large. (edit: remove until 2012-13.)
4. Someone broke in and stole 6 Panther starter kits from the genetics lab. Frustrating, because had just isolated the standing double full gene.
3. We wanted to get a couple more years out of the "notice something different when you walk through the door" & "new era, same name" voice-overs.
2. They were all out of "I"s and "V"s at the Roman numeral store, so we had to go to 30. ("XXX")
1. Automatically in finals at Worlds - where is the fun in that?

BlueCat said:
Top 6 reasons why Panthers are medium:

6. Still reeling from the "some of them are kind of chunky" comment, we didn't want anything to say "large" next to our name.
5. Haven't you heard? 30 is the new large. (edit: remove until 2012-13.)
4. Someone broke in and stole 6 Panther starter kits from the genetics lab. Frustrating, because had just isolated the standing double full gene.
3. We wanted to get a couple more years out of the "notice something different when you walk through the door" & "new era, same name" voice-overs.
2. They were all out of "I"s and "V"s at the Roman numeral store, so we had to go to 30. ("XXX")
1. Automatically in finals at Worlds - where is the fun in that?

This is the best thing I've read on the boards in MONTHS! Thank you for the laugh. :)

Well, due to numerous requests, we are going to have tryouts for Open Coed 6 at CA from 11-1 Sunday, August 7. If there is enough interest/dedication, it looks like it will be a go. NOTE: There will be some expense involved for the athletes. For more information, email [email protected].

I was wondering if this worked out and we will be seeing a coed 6 team from Cheer Athletics this year in Dallas?

Since Panthers are officially Medium All-Girl, are you still going to push large for "The Majors"? Also, what is your opinion on that?

Super excited to see Coed 6 since it is one of my favorite divisions. Have names for the level 6 teams been picked yet?

IO5 - Fiercekatz
IOC5 - Wildcats
IO6 - Ladykatz
IOC6 - Junglecats

Oh lord..... finally.... CA ioc 6? Before it would be The Gymtyme/louisville show unless another team illegally had more guys. but now it can be a competition between the Gymtyme/louisville show and CA/Navarro/tvcc/texas tech/sfa?/etc show

Back