All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Granted, this was posted on April Fools, but:

"There is the possibility of opening a new location outside of Texas for the coming season.

We are still in negotiations for 2 different locations. We would only do one of those (at most) this season. We won't publicly announce where we would be going until we have finalized the deal, signed the lease/papers, etc. If we can't get one of those deals done soon, then we would likely wait until 2015 to open gym #4."

Cheer Athletics Questions / Rumors | Page 112 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

We are still working on the final details of our next expansion location. When we do make an announcement, we will have complete and accurate information available, including projected opening dates, tryout information, detailed financial information, registration, etc. We are making a long-term commitment to the families in that part of the country, so we are more concerned about doing it right than rushing the information out.

Note: There are no current plans to purchase or merge with CAC (or CEA.)

I'll just say this and leave Bluecat's thread alone. IF CA comes here, I don't think it would be the typical reaction you'd expect. The last two years of chaos have created a huge cheer vacuum here in Charlotte where families feel like they have NO good options. I've been saying for a year now that another large gym could thrive here if they had their act together. I just never thought it would be Cheer Athletics. We will see!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back