All-Star Cheer Idols

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For me it has been and always will be Maddie Gardner, Erica Englebert, Juliet Mccreary, Toni Bronisevsky, Whitney Love & Kelsey Rule. <3

For me it has been and always will be Maddie Gardner, Erica Englebert, Juliet Mccreary, Toni Bronisevsky, Whitney Love & Kelsey Rule. <3

I'm giving you a shimmy because you appear to have spelled every single name correctly!!!

There is a difference between "looking up" to someone and being "obsessed" with them...

But I have to say that my coaches are the ones who I look up to the most in every aspect of life.

if kelsey rules healed enough to go out and stunt and tumble on her ankle at worlds, girl deserves a standing ovation.
Also Big Red, & Amanda from Cali are fierce!

Well of course my daughter is my cheer idol, but aside from her my idols are:
Jenn - State All Stars (IOC5)
Phil - State All Stars (IOC5)
Patrick - PCT Cobras (IOC6)
All of which are parents who are still able to compete at such a high level (worlds). To me they are the fiercest. I am green with envy.

Thank you so much!! Will you be at Worlds this year? Would love to meet you- thanks again, Jenn

The biggest inspiration I get are from people at my gym or people I know that have been/are practising really hard and you can see the result after a while. Makes me wanna practise harder too! Because if they can do it, I can!

I like Maddie Gardner because she's just too funny and pretty in the air. She also seems to be handling the "cheerlebrity life" very well.

Whitney Love is my biggest inspiration in cheering. she is SO caring and nice to all of her fans:) has talent in muliple places in the cheer world. everytime i see on of her videos it makes me want to be just like her. she not only bases but she sure can fly! her kick double basket is amazing!she is sooo talented and i strive to be like her everyday.

kiara knowlin and tye hill. i feel like tumbling is such a big part of cheer, and having amazing tumbling abillity is something to look up to

Back