All-Star Cheer Word Vomit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this happens alot in school. a while ago my teacher was explaining that a number is always to the power of one unless it has a exponent. I burst out into wcss 2009 voice over " With the power of one, we will rule the world" and more recently, my teacher told us to get out of our seats and I sang " Get up out your seats and feel the vibe. Experience the power of f5" i think we all are alittle bit crazy haha

when i hear one more time i also go "one more time were xing you out" .. also if i hear a song on the radio thats in the cheermix i will end up adding the voiceover to it when i sing it my non cheer friends just dont get it

for some reason "don't get it twisted" always comes up when i'm with my friends and i proceed to recite all of f5's music from 2009. my friends know that it's my "cheer obsession" taking over though haha so i don't really get dirty looks.

i actually got a lot of my non-cheer friends into cheer music! they ask me for mixes and have them memorized.. whenever bulletproof comes on the radio we all go "this time baby i'll be.... world champions!"

So we play a ridiculous game at our gym at competition, on the road, wherever....It's the ALL STAR GAME!!! You have to make up all star gym names from road signs, fast food places, hotels, whatever, and then come up with voice overs/cheers and team names...ex. Burger King All Stars "BK All stars, we're here to stay - we can do it flamebroiled and you can have it YOUR WAY". I know...this is silly, but it is SO MUCH FUN!!

So we play a ridiculous game at our gym at competition, on the road, wherever....It's the ALL STAR GAME!!! You have to make up all star gym names from road signs, fast food places, hotels, whatever, and then come up with voice overs/cheers and team names...ex. Burger King All Stars "BK All stars, we're here to stay - we can do it flamebroiled and you can have it YOUR WAY". I know...this is silly, but it is SO MUCH FUN!!
I love this !:)

this happened to me but i didnt say anything out loud..
one time in history my teacher was talking and i wasnt listening until he said "well that just got x'd out" and i looked up right away hahahah
to this day i still have no idea what he was saying that got x'd out, but thats not really important anyway.

Yeah...the other day my daugther told her little brother "Do here that?? thats the sound of you.....crying" LMAO...at least she changed it up alittle. Needless to say its pretty bad at our house!!

i do it too. but i walk in eight counts. when i walk from one class to another, i find myself counting to the beat. it's weird but i do it all the time now. haha

HAHAHA I walk in eight counts too!! walking to the copy machine, back to my desk, walking back to the copy machine.......u get the point!! its a funny habbit but the worst part is I sometimes count out loud!!

yesterday in school my friend mariah comes up to me she is all excited and she says, "hey! did you know that" and I suddenly said " diamonds are for keeps! diamonds are foreverrr! diamonds will be shining for millions of years, and so will we right hereee" haha she was sooo confused(=

believe it or not, this happened to me TWICE today!
my mom was reminding me of something;
mom: "and don't forget"
me: "JACKETS GLOBES RINGS."

i was in the mall and heaven is a place on earth was on
song: "oh baby do you know what that's worth?"
me: "the RINGS *ding* and everything extreme!"
my friends and family now think i need help:)

Not only do I do this... but if a song is playing that has been used in someone's music that I know really well--> I have to add in the sound effects and voice-overs. Always!

I literally cannot listen to Naturally by Selena Gomez w/o being like, "You are the thunder and I am the lightening... I-AM-SENIOR-BLACK" (Brandon Sr Black that is).

Yes anytime songs come on I automatically add in the voiceovers.

And that KIA commercial with the hamsters or whatever?
After "orr you could go with that,"
i always bust out in a "YOU KNOW YOU CANT RESIST CAUSE CA IS WHERE ITS AT!"

and proceed on to singing the rest of the music (take it off- kesha) all the way up until "Cheer Athletics, I know you love that. Famous, Fabulous, FIERCECATS !"

Back