All-Star Cheerleaders' Holiday Gift Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

UGG moccassins
vs yoga pants since thats all i wear... literally.
more jeggings
monogram anything
grey or black riding boots
vs sweatshirts
gas money
tj maxx gift cards
a university of kentucky cheerleading shirt
patagonia
a lifetime supply of candy canes
and a new car.. although if i get a new car i don't want anything else. my car is only supposed to be temporary so i'm hoping i get a new one:)

Well as a 24 year old I have absolutely nothing on my list because I'm an adult and if I want something I buy it. Sooo... I'm asking for donations to my trip to L.A. to visit my best friend/other half! But my mom demands that I need something to open so anything from lululemon or mac.

And as far as I know all the little ones I coach are asking for stunt stands and mini iPads :)

Well as a 24 year old I have absolutely nothing on my list because I'm an adult and if I want something I buy it. Sooo... I'm asking for donations to my trip to L.A. to visit my best friend/other half! But my mom demands that I need something to open so anything from lululemon or mac.

And as far as I know all the little ones I coach are asking for stunt stands and mini iPads :)
define "little ones"...

WorkToWin I would say 70% of the kids I coach from 8-17 have iPhones... especially since the iphone 4 is now free. I think it ridiculous lol

My christmas list aka my everything I wish I could have that I know I'm not going to get list includes:
Keuring mini
Nfinity Evolutions
Nike Pros
Red Toms
#F5ordie shirt
Aaron Rodgers Jersey
Ugg Bailey Button
Sorel snow boots

and a trip to watch worlds :)

my parents are seperated, as well as my birthday is 4 days after christmas.
for my dad;
nike pros
cheer clothes
nfinities

My mom;
dresses
my ipod fixed
new phone

rest of family;
money so i can go to GBE next season
clothes
heels

We have the same birthday!!

My daughter made a wish list last week, so what i remember is:

Clothes from Abercrombie
Rayban Sunglasses
Nike Pros
Samsung Galaxy S3
Uggs

That's all i remember but she sure won't get all of this, i'd have to work 24/7 to buy all this. And the wish list of my son is like a little bit to expensive too :-D

Reading this on the way to school and Mom asked what i wanted. My list grew slightly.

New iPod
New Uggs
New Kindle (just realized mine is defected, kind of want a iPad mini, that i might get)
Clothes
Christina Aguilera Shirt and CDs
Taylor Swift Concert Tickets
New earphones (Lady Gaga beats)

The tickects will hopefully not be my 4.0 award, because I those to be tickets,. But with Christina touring I need to go to both.

I've decided to add a Marquette University sweatshirt to my list because I love my Golden Eagles<3

Back