All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In an attempt to try and change the topic, Do you think they will show coverage from NCA? I would love to see their backstage practice for NCA and Worlds. It would also be fun to see them cover the new try outs. I look forward to seeing Angle Rice added to their series.

What exactly is wrong with Brookee? Not to be negative at all, but it looks like she may be suffering from a mental illness or some sort of depression.

Ok I need to respond to this. I've been trying to stay on the sideline but I'm going to pop in on this one because I don't want some huge discussion started about this. She is not suffering from any mental illness or anything of that nature. And if she was, that is her private situation to deal with. In fact, her health is private, as is everyone else's.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh. I'm sure you were asking innocently. But I feel we shouldn't be discussing anyone's health issues or trying to guess and assume. ;)

Observation:

Some of you need a life. I mean that in the nicest way possible. For people to get this bent out of shape, and information crazy over kids that you have probably never met is mind-blowing to me. It doesn't effect 99% of you. Live and let die. There is more in life than cheerleading. Particularly, there is more to life than the social lives of high school cheerleaders. Get a grip.

I love me some reality TV, but it's not like I cried and had a moment when Porscha pulled Kenya's hair on RHOA.

Last edited:
Observation:

Some of you need a life. I mean that in the nicest way possible. For people to get this bent out of shape, and information crazy over kids that you have probably never meant is mind-blowing to me. It doesn't effect 99% of you. Live and let die. There is more in life than cheerleading. Particularly, there is more to life than the social lives of high school cheerleaders. Get a grip.

I love me some reality TV, but it's not like I cried and had a moment when Porscha pulled Kenya's hair on RHOA.

I nearly jumped out of my seat and gave the woman a standing ovation.

Ok I need to respond to this. I've been trying to stay on the sideline but I'm going to pop in on this one because I don't want some huge discussion started about this. She is not suffering from any mental illness or anything of that nature. And if she was, that is her private situation to deal with. In fact, her health is private, as is everyone else's.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh. I'm sure you were asking innocently. But I feel we shouldn't be discussing anyone's health issues or trying to guess and assume. ;)

Yup thats why I added the "no negativity" line. I respect her. Just being concerned is all ;)

Caring is relative. I don't care much about Smoed or any cheerleaders personal life. I will draw and quarter you if you try to tell me you hate Harry Potter. Both of us are crazy. Today I cried during the trial scene of Game of Thrones. THEY'RE NOT EVEN REAL PEOPLE, AND IT'S NOT EVEN A SEMI-POSSIBLE WORLD. Relative.

Someone's always going to care. You don't even have to actively care or know the person to know something is wrong. I don't personally know Justin Bieber. I have taken the relative occurrences in which I have seen his existence with various situations and decided I think he's a troll. Could I be wrong? Sure. But while opinions are like bums and everyone has one, it doesn't mean they're always wrong. Our entire existence is 99% based off of inferences from reality as we see it. How is ANY of this any different?

I stole & copied this from @BlueCat , but it is definitely worth keeping in mind:

One of biggest things I have learned over the last few years is that people (ourselves included) have a hard time viewing things objectively or from others' perspective. Your view is highly colored by how it impacts you personally.

Examples:

Kids moving from one program to the another - If they are moving TO yours, it is because you provide a quality service and care about the athletes in your program. If they are moving AWAY from yours, it is because the other program recruited them and/or did something underhanded. If not that, then they are going there for a very superficial reason. (the "name", the cheerlebrities, etc.)

Opening a new gym - If you do it, it is to provide some of your treasured employees an opportunity to advance their career. If someone else does it, it is because they are greedy and trying to bully or destroy other businesses.

Post something on twitter/IG/etc. - If you do it, it is because you want to share something you are proud of or something that could make some your followers happy. If someone else does it, it is a strategic move specifically designed to hurt someone else.

Athletes celebrating a win - If they are yours, it is because they are happy. If they are someone else's, they are just trying to rub it in your face.

Coaches changing gyms - If you bring someone over, it is because you want to provide a better opportunity for that coach and his/her family and you believe they are a good fit for your organization. (Perhaps they even came to you requesting a job.) If your employee leaves for somewhere else, the other organization was targeting you personally and has somehow tricked the coach into believing they will be better off.

I do understand that they had to mention Jenee leaving on the show for continuity sake but no they didn't have to do a whole episode, the episode could have been "welcome new girl" they could have showed eddies comment about why she left and the rest of the show coud have been about her replacement. I also understand that when you sign up for a reality show you sign up to share all your business not just the parts you like. You can not have a reality show about your happy marriage and never discuss the fact you filed for divorce. I completely understand that these are children but I also know that each of their parents consented to opening open their private lives (as it relates to smoed) for the sake of the show. If the show s about Smoed and someone leaves Smoed then of course people are going to question and have every right to question the who what when and why. I agree that Eddie has been very tactful and trying to not make a big deal about this and give the family their privacy but unfortunately The family has not. It was her mom who first stated they didn't move, and were only going to CEA to finish the season. She posted pics of them traveling and this whole "where is Jenee going" campaign on twitter. I can respect a private situation, but this is not a private situation, it is a very public situation with withheld information.

I'm just not following why people think they're entitled to more information and are upset that they're not getting it--just because they have a youtube series. Also, there is a huge difference to signing a release to be on a show, and receiving large sums of money to be on a show, like most reality tv stars. Why would anyone want people dragging out the nitty gritty into the open for little to no financial gain (I'm going to make a great guesstimate that Jenee wasn't demanding 1k per episode)?

I'm just not following why people think they're entitled to more information and are upset that they're not getting it--just because they have a youtube series. Also, there is a huge difference to signing a release to be on a show, and receiving large sums of money to be on a show, like most reality tv stars. Why would anyone want people dragging out the nitty gritty into the open for little to no financial gain (I'm going to make a great guesstimate that Jenee wasn't demanding 1k per episode)?

I am curious some of these cheerleaders do endorsements and advertisements. It is not my business, but am still curious if they make good money from that.

Observation:

Some of you need a life. I mean that in the nicest way possible. For people to get this bent out of shape, and information crazy over kids that you have probably never met is mind-blowing to me. It doesn't effect 99% of you. Live and let die. There is more in life than cheerleading. Particularly, there is more to life than the social lives of high school cheerleaders. Get a grip.

threads like this wouldnt be complete without the obligatory post: "you guys need a life and need to stop discussing a topic in a topic thread on a discussion board". i've been waiting for you. you seem to have popped up in every long thread/chat-room discussion that i've been in since the 90s. see you soon, old friend. ;)

I am curious some of these cheerleaders do endorsements and advertisements. It is not my business, but am still curious if they make good money from that.

ive been curious about this too, well, the camps to be more exact. id imagine they get free travel, lodging and food, but was also wondering if they got paid.

Last edited:
decided to do what? answer the question that the producers asked of them (why isn't she on the team anymore)? i dont see how their comments/answers could have been construed as being negative. they simply said that she got pulled from the program due to a parent's decision.

as far as this being an episode, it would have been weird if it wasn't featured in an episode. welcome and goodbye episodes have been dedicated to a person or two people coming or leaving. it felt kind of weird that equal weight wasn't given to both girls that left. none of the teammates were given the change to speak about the other girl's departure. there was a 2 minute rip memorial then 3 minutes of talking about her leaving, then the other girl just got 1 minute about her leaving, 2 minutes about another girl coming back and 2 minutes about another getting klonked in the head.

bases dont get any love.
I agree with what you're saying. I can see though why they focused more on Jenee. Not that I think they should of spent an entire episode on it, but Jenee had a story line on the show and was interviewed regularly. I honestly didn't know who Brooke was or that she was on the team, so it would be a little weird to have a whole episode on a girl that they don't really follow and the viewers don't know. I think anyone the show follows would probably get that type of send off, where as the majority of the team members aren't on camera as much and aren't really "known." Again, don't think they should have used a whole episode, but I can at least understand why they focused more on Jenne than Brooke.

Back