All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CDcjYSmUgAATxLE.jpg

Really? I haven't seen anything from this morning, but based on what I've seen of teams in the last week or so and the deductions that were posted they seem pretty accurate.

I mean that I am personally not okay with the scores. They seem perfectly fair, i'm just biased because I'm Team Cali Coed and Coed Elite ;)

Last year there was an extra thread made for worlds videos. That way anyone who didn't want to see how people watched what they paid for for free could simply skip over that thread. I personally liked that solution.
Yeah that's why I thought this thread was. Can someone make that? I'll love you forever!

Happy that tglc is in first, and two hours in i got to see my first team (skipping and music delay, but hey, who said it'll be easy), so maybe it will get even better. But i will never forgive USASF that i missed Large Coed

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

if I see the amount of posts on here and Facebook about people having trouble with the livefeed, im glad i saved my money (it's going in my saving box to go see worlds live in Orlando next year).
on the other hand, I could as much have bought it as the "I must study" thing so far is without any luck. Oops

Back