All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still can't even get on the website
Try clicking the rewind link posted on USASF twitter. When I typed in USASF.net it would not load, but when I clicked the link from the Twitter I got in and was eventually able to log in.

Does anybody know if Coed Elite is totally out of finals now bc of that injury.. Or will they get to go again?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Does anybody know if Coed Elite is totally out of finals now bc of that injury.. Or will they get to go again?

This is not confirmed and it's coming from my 12 year old and her Youth Elite group text chat friends, but it's my understanding that they have a former athlete filling in and are practicing now.

Again, a group of 8-12 year olds are not the most reliable of sources, so don't quote me.

According to the scores posted earlier they advanced to finals.

This is not confirmed and it's coming from my 12 year old and her Youth Elite group text chat friends, but it's my understanding that they have a former athlete filling in and are practicing now.
I doo hope this is true!! Such a shame, they were looking so good. And i really pray she is alright and will heal quickly.

Latest posts

Back