All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1.CA Wildcats
2.SOT-131.5
3.TG OO5-130.5
4.Stingrays Electric-128.90
5.Cheer Force Nfinity
6.Rockstar Cheer
7.GT Blink 117.12
8.Woodlands Elite
9.Diamond Allstars Showtime
10.Platinum Athletics-106.13

OUR NIECE ASKED TO USE MY LAPTOP WHILE I WENT TO THE RESTROOM.

MY HUSBAND LET HER.

SHE CLOSED MY TAB.

IT IS GOING TO TAKE ME FROM NOW UNTIL LARGE SENIOR TO GET THE FEED AGAIN.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO IRRATIONALLY ANNOYED AT A 13 YEAR OLD IN MY LIFE.

I need help.
That blows! I don't know who I would be more irritated with, the hubby or my niece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reluctantly shelled out the $$ to see cheer and dance. All I see is that the page isn't available. Who do I need to cut to get some service?

Okay now that is out of my system...has anyone who lost streaming gotten it back?

Return the ROKU and call your CC company to get your money back for the live stream because the USASF website is down and the USASF is entirely unbothered by it

I've been wanting a roku, so I didn't mind buying it. I am thinking if getting a refund, though. Missing large coed and large senior is not acceptable!

Cancelling my payment if I can't get in to see large Sr and I will never waste one cent on this crappy livefeed again. I think all who paid will be able to prove the didn't deliver on their service, just by this page and the @USASF tweets.

Since we call nearly every all girl team "Lady _________", why don't we call coed teams "Ladies and Gentlemen _____" or "Coed ______" ?

Back