All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After seeing it, that's the exact injury I expected. Surgery will be determined on if she needs pins/plates to set the bones. Probably a 3 month recovery at the very least.

I just saw her X-ray on Facebook because it's a local gym for me and it looks like a clean break but a very bad break to me :( how horrible! Hope she has a quick recovery.

I just saw her X-ray on Facebook because it's a local gym for me and it looks like a clean break but a very bad break to me :( how horrible! Hope she has a quick recovery.
If it's clean, she may not need surgery. But, it's still probably at least 3 months before she's allowed to do anything cheer related

After seeing it, that's the exact injury I expected. Surgery will be determined on if she needs pins/plates to set the bones. Probably a 3 month recovery at the very least.
Also the injury I had expected unfortunaly.
they posted the X-rays on their Facebook. she's been put asleep now to place her bones back in the right spot and then determine weither or not they'll put pins/plates.
If she would be a patient of mine, I'd put a plate in it.

this is ridiculous, i got burger king and wine all ready for large senior and now this.

I'll bet they use the "there are more viewers than anticipated..." line like they do every year.

If it's clean, she may not need surgery. But, it's still probably at least 3 months before she's allowed to do anything cheer related

It looked clean to me but I'm not a doctor lol. but it was also very off center so I'm sure it will still need surgery. I would be very surprised if it didn't.

I was kicked off about an hour ago. Closed everything and turned my computer all the way off and tried it about 20 minutes ago and it worked and I've been on ever since....
I have two computers up trying to get in and no luck. I am about to call and cancel

Latest posts

Back