All-Star Cheersport Schedule 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know why some divisions are Numerical and some are Roman Numeral?

For Example:
Blah Blah division II
Yada Yada division 2

It is listed as Gymtyme Louisville because it is the college team - not to be confused with our international team which is called Gymtyme Infinity (Sherbet)
It was also listed competing twice in two different halls on the same day. Maybe they forgot to write Infinity on one?

what does it mean when they say small senior gym lvl3
as opposed to, small senior coed lvl 3?!?!

what does it mean when they say small senior gym lvl3
as opposed to, small senior coed lvl 3?!?!
It says _____ small gym level whatever. A gym with under a certain amount of cheerleaders (100, maybe? 75?) can compete in the small gym division.

ex. Senior coed small gym level 3

Oh and ALL I WANT in life is Top Gun Semi to compete against GT Platinum. This needs to happen. Liiiiike now.

i like cheersport but i'm not liking the fact that you have to choose which level 5 teams you have to see becuse all the divisions go on at the same time. they make it where you might only stay in one arena between 1 and 2:30.and why so early for senior teams!?

I will have to wait until we are there to see how this plays out. I really liked the two floor system they used in the past, with the back drop curtain turning one stage into two floors . And I liked the way every team in a division competed together.

It says _____ small gym level whatever. A gym with under a certain amount of cheerleaders (100, maybe? 75?) can compete in the small gym division.

ex. Senior coed small gym level 3
so im in small senior coed lvl 3
would i compete agiasnt someone who is a small gym coed lvl 3?

Back