All-Star Choreographers Going Above and Beyond

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we've used tyler from step 1 and then james speed for stunts and then someone else from idk where haha and then someone from top gun this year i think?

We use Matt Goto and last year or, like, two seasons ago he did our routine, and before we went to wsf indy he drove his butt back to our gym and drilled the team team and got us perfect so we could get our worlds bid that weekend... and we did =-]]
<3 himm

Matt Goto is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! one of the best people I have ever met!

What choreographers has your gym worked with? And have any of them done more then just coming in and giving you a routine then leaving? Im curious to know what other choreographers do!

I'm not sure what spin you were taking with the question, but I took is as more of the "extra" things they do when they come in. From an athlete standpoint I love to get the choreographer with us out of the gym, whether it be a BBQ or going out for ice cream. Get to know who you are working with a little more personally. I like when a choreographer is excited about taking pictures with the team and becoming more family and less business.

Wes Haley is SO talented he is seriously a mastermind and can dance like no one else I have ever seen in my life. He's not the most enthusiastic person in the world but boy does he deliver a hot dance and always sets routines apart. I think he does his best work if a senior team is looking for a fierce and intense dance, that's where he really shines

I'm not sure what spin you were taking with the question, but I took is as more of the "extra" things they do when they come in. From an athlete standpoint I love to get the choreographer with us out of the gym, whether it be a BBQ or going out for ice cream. Get to know who you are working with a little more personally. I like when a choreographer is excited about taking pictures with the team and becoming more family and less business.

Thank you! That is the "spin" I was looking for. Everyone has pretty much said who their choreographer is and how nice they are - I wanna know what choreographers do taht extra stuff.

This describes Bucky to a "T". Great choreographer and great spirit. He's a part of the Fierce family! He even flew out to the west coast to give his personal love and support when our small 5 competed in Vegas this past December (right before Christmas - ouch! lol). It meant the world to our kids and families. Genuine!

Memphis Elite had Matt Goto and Eric Little for Sr Coed 5, Brad and Angela from Cheer Athletics for Jr 5, and Jibreel Rayam for the rest.

we had tom from maryland twisters do our routine last year, and he was phenomenal, with the exception of his 35604960496 buttrolls in the routine lol but seriously. he actually cared about the team, he even came to our first comp, and came back multiple times to see us, and gave us pep talks. definitely a good choice. i don't like choreographers that just go through the motions because it's their job, i like a choreographer that is doing it because they share the passion i have.

Happy Hooper is an amazing choreographer that I work under and I know the kids always love him ((you know... southern charm)) ACE uses Happy for all of our routines and a lot of people for dances including Luke Johnson, Eric Little, Justin Kitchens, and Brett Lane.

Back