OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I adopted a senior (citizen) this morning since I no longer have grandparents. I'll probably get him/her a quilt, a tea or coffee set, Unscented lotions and other knick knacks older people may enjoy.

My mom and I was also doing a Christmas backpack for a homeless person (it's due on the 20th) so we did gloves, hat, scarves, a new book bag, gift cards to downtown fast food restaurants so they can go it and buy food and not get kicked out for not buying anything, pads, tampons, hand warmers, deodorant lotion soap etc

If anyone can suggest anything for the homeless bag or senior please do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A hairbrush, portable pillow (even one that blows up might be best) and a fleece throw (they do the thin one's for around $3 that wouldn't be too bulky to carry around).

I adopted a senior (citizen) this morning since I no longer have grandparents. I'll probably get him/her a quilt, a tea or coffee set, Unscented lotions and other knick knacks older people may enjoy.

My mom and I are also doing a Christmas backpack for a homeless person (it's due on the 20th) so we did gloves, hat, scarves, a new book bag, gift cards to downtown fast food restaurants so they can go it and buy food and not get kicked out for not buying anything, pads, tampons, hand warmers, deodorant lotion soap etc

If anyone can suggest anything for the homeless bag or senior please do

small individual snacks? like peanuts, granola bars - things that won't spoil but they can eat.

so far
  • 50 mm Canon EFS STM LENS
  • New Camera Case/Tripod
  • Nike Tech Fleece pants & Hoodie
  • Cologne
  • MVMT Watch, I know someone said they had a metro bf and this would be a really nice gift
  • Portable Charger
  • White Furry North Face
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Red Wine
Im Gifting
Mom:
  • Chik Fil A calendar
  • Kate Spade Wallet
  • Graduation Frame
  • Nail Salon Gift Certificate
  • I'm struggling to find other ideas so feel free to share
Brother:
  • Alumni gear from his school
  • Most likely a Barnes and Noble giftcard
  • Possibly Wallet filled with giftcards depends on my mood for the day
  • *if anyone needs a gift for someone who uses shakes, or mixes for the gym check out these.
Mother's Husband:
  • Potentially Fleece lined jeans
  • Whatever else my mom sticks under the tree that says that it came from me
*Very excited that I just learned to hyperlink, can you tell?

ETA: Any ideas for a 5 month old?

Last edited:
CP gave me a list today. She will not get everything on this list, but it gives me some ideas of where to start:
Yeezy Boosts (good luck with that one!!!)
Go Pro Hero 3
Michael Kors Watch
Urban Decay Smokey Palette (this one she will definitely get since she does a smokey eye for competitions)
Nike Fly Knit Roshes 120
James Avery Adorned Hearts Ring
Giving Key Necklace
Timberland Boots

My younger kiddo (5) will get:
Shopkins
Littlest Pet shop
A Little Mermaid Jewelry Box
Boots
dress-up clothes

My parents and in-laws will both get season tickets to dinner and a play.

My older kids will get money...since they are all relatively new in their homes/careers and that what they need the most!

Hubby: Apple watch

Mine:
1. Starbucks gift cards (I recently looked at my bank statement and discovered I have spent $125 at Starbucks since October 1st, I was shocked, curse you $5 lattes)
2. iTunes gift card
3. New warm winter gloves (lost mine)
And then maybe a few random articles of clothing I see and like...I really don't want much this Christmas

ETA: I haven't figured out what to get my parents or brother yet

CP gave me a list today. She will not get everything on this list, but it gives me some ideas of where to start:
Yeezy Boosts (good luck with that one!!!)
Go Pro Hero 3
Michael Kors Watch
Urban Decay Smokey Palette (this one she will definitely get since she does a smokey eye for competitions)
Nike Fly Knit Roshes 120
James Avery Adorned Hearts Ring
Giving Key Necklace
Timberland Boots

My younger kiddo (5) will get:
Shopkins
Littlest Pet shop
A Little Mermaid Jewelry Box
Boots
dress-up clothes

My parents and in-laws will both get season tickets to dinner and a play.

My older kids will get money...since they are all relatively new in their homes/careers and that what they need the most!

Hubby: Apple watch
I give her props for trying lol!

Mine:
1. Starbucks gift cards (I recently looked at my bank statement and discovered I have spent $125 at Starbucks since October 1st, I was shocked, curse you $5 lattes)
2. iTunes gift card
3. New warm winter gloves (lost mine)
And then maybe a few random articles of clothing I see and like...I really don't want much this Christmas

ETA: I haven't figured out what to get my parents or brother yet

Jeez with the money you spend at Starbucks, you might be better off just asking for an espresso/latte machine :p

I give her props for trying lol!

Haha...I know. She kept telling me about the November 14th release date...and I kept telling her...if you can actually FIND these shoes anywhere for retail price I will buy them for you! She showed me a pair on Amazon for $1200!!! I had to explain what retail price was:)

Adults don't exchange gifts in our family. That makes shopping much easier and cheaper. My boyfriend and I exchange gifts. This year I'm hoping for a purse, perfume, and shoes.

I just want money to pay my tuition for Spring semester or for my study abroad trip to London in the summer. I haven't figured out what I'm getting for my family. I'm in the hiring process for a new job (fingers crossed!) So I'm not sure about my budget yet. The obligatory 'you don't have to get me anything' doesn't help much lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

@cheerbear just a thought - I never use my GPS anymore because the Waze app works so much better.

@ErinS I love the senior citizen and homeless gift bag ideas. Perhaps a Readers Digest subscription and/or crossword puzzle books. A "gift certificate" for a monthly coffee date would probably mean a lot as well. For the homeless - the only other thing I can think of that hasn't been suggested is hand and/or foot warmers.

@cheerbear, I use google maps on my iPhone. My car has a gps system that gets updates every two years for $150-200. I won't do it again.

I have a thing that attaches to my windshield that holds my phone. Google maps has always gotten me where I need to go. I live in a very rural area with a lot of roads that are on my car gps as "unknown".

I'm the exact opposite. I rarely use my phones GPS. My sister is a data hog so we'd probably end up going over. And I also roam a lot near me so half the time nothing even loads.

I'm the exact opposite. I rarely use my phones GPS. My sister is a data hog so we'd probably end up going over. And I also roam a lot near me so half the time nothing even loads.

That's the same with me. Me, my brother, and both of my parents share only 2GB of data a month. There is no way I could use anything on my phone for GPS.

Me
Well planned gal planner
Red nfinity backpack
Fandango or restaurant gift cards
I don't really want/need anything else but I know people will be bugging me soon so I need to think of stuff!

For DH
New wedding ring
Deadpool cologne
COD Black Ops III as long as I can snag it on Black Friday
Random stocking stuffers

CP
My Little Pony play set
Converse
Panda necklace
Stocking stuffers
Maybe one more bigger thing

NonCP
Dump truck
DC Heroes Little People
Skate shoes
A big dinosaur toy
Stocking stuffers

Most of our other family is getting Christmas cards or photo books, but my siblings are all getting Wreck This Journal.

*edited for correct video game

Last edited:
Back