OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That's the same with me. Me, my brother, and both of my parents share only 2GB of data a month. There is no way I could use anything on my phone for GPS.
We have 10 gigs between 4 people and my sister uses about 6 of that a month. I keep telling her shes going to be in a shock when she gets her own plan.

This thread is making me anxious! I hadn't realized Christmas was getting so close. I live in Chicago and my family is in Southern California, so Christmas thoughts don't usually hit until December 20th when I fly back to see them. I also hate carrying gifts with me on the plane, so I usually do all my shopping right before Christmas. Yep, I'm a procrastinator. But, it's good to start thinking about it now.

Me- I'm 22 and I had a very blessed childhood. It's a personal thing, but I have a hard time asking for things now. I do want-
membership to Jiu Jitsu gym
E-Cig or Nicorette (I want to quit smoking!)
new running shoes

I LOVE shopping for the rest of my family though.

I need presents for Mom, Mom's BF, Dad, Dad's GF, Brother, Brother's Fiance, Bro's Fiance's family, Aunt, Aunt's new husband (who I haven't met), Boy cousin aged 16, Boy cousin aged 13, Roommate, and 2 white elephant gifts for different parties.

I'm thinking about getting some of them monthly box subscriptions that cater to their tastes. I also love Groupon. There are always great Wine Tasting trips and weekend getaways for cheap.

so far
Im Gifting
Mom:
  • Chik Fil A calendar
  • Kate Spade Wallet
  • Graduation Frame
  • Nail Salon Gift Certificate
  • I'm struggling to find other ideas so feel free to share

ETA: Any ideas for a 5 month old?

My mom always likes getting handmade gifts. I like going and painting pottery and using that. I've done things like mugs, plates and a flower pot. She always uses it too.

For the baby- a bib, burping blanket. Or, diapers. I'm sure the parents wouldn't mind that.

I think the first time I posted here about what my kid wants for Christmas, she was getting legos and American Girl doll stuff. Now she just wants a new X box and makeup. She's growing up. Sigh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My family just tells me to send them a list of everything I may want and they'll get me what they feel like, lol. It's kind of long but it's mostly stuff that I don't need/only want if it's found cheap enough bc I don't want it that badly.
Alex and Ani Phi Mu charm bracelet
Car mats
sweatpants/leggings to survive the bleak winter months
A watch if I can find one reasonably priced
A bath towel wrap thing
A chair for my desk
Lush products
An infusing pitcher for like detoxing and lemonade and stuff
In my stocking:
7 for $27 panties
An automatic toothbrush (so I can always feel like I've been to the dentist)
Book or food gift cards
New socks

ETA any gifts for in-laws (not really, but I call them that for all intents and purposes) or grandparents are welcomed. Last year I got them a monogram casserole carrier, a candle, and a picture frame respectively.
My youngest sister will get a cheer bow (easy)
My middle sister will probably get a nice book.
My brother will get nothing bc last year he told me he didn't like his gift and wouldn't use it
My mom gets Black Friday VS pajamas (bc they usually do free slippers) every year from me.
Idrk about dad. He'll probably get a book too bc I'm not creative.
And please god someone tell me what to gift my boyfriend.
Phi Mu!!!! Hi, sister! [emoji8]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

@ErinS We made homeless bags at non-cp's Hebrew school and in each gallon plastic zip loc bag they put a bag of apple slices from Costco, a packet of tissues, a toothbrush and travel toothpaste, Chapstick, a box of raisins, container of applesauce and a spoon, packet of cheese or peanut butter crackers, a pack of gum and a package of footwarmers.

Hannukah starts around December 5th. I need to get shopping! I bought a new ski helmet for non-cp so far and plan to get him the cool goggles he wants. He also wants a game for one of the systems (not sure which one) and a snow ball shooter. Cp - so far I bought her the the Naked Smoky Palette. No clue what else I'm buying cp or former-cp. Cash/gift cards for my nieces and we do not exchange adult gifts.

I asked Santa for a big fluffy double electric blanket...
our flat is in an old building and its verrrry cold, heating the whole place is a pricey thing so this seemed like a good option!:p

(And a nike sweatshirt too!)

My family just tells me to send them a list of everything I may want and they'll get me what they feel like, lol. It's kind of long but it's mostly stuff that I don't need/only want if it's found cheap enough bc I don't want it that badly.
Alex and Ani Phi Mu charm bracelet
Car mats
sweatpants/leggings to survive the bleak winter months
A watch if I can find one reasonably priced
A bath towel wrap thing
A chair for my desk
Lush products
An infusing pitcher for like detoxing and lemonade and stuff
In my stocking:
7 for $27 panties
An automatic toothbrush (so I can always feel like I've been to the dentist)
Book or food gift cards
New socks

ETA any gifts for in-laws (not really, but I call them that for all intents and purposes) or grandparents are welcomed. Last year I got them a monogram casserole carrier, a candle, and a picture frame respectively.
My youngest sister will get a cheer bow (easy)
My middle sister will probably get a nice book.
My brother will get nothing bc last year he told me he didn't like his gift and wouldn't use it
My mom gets Black Friday VS pajamas (bc they usually do free slippers) every year from me.
Idrk about dad. He'll probably get a book too bc I'm not creative.
And please god someone tell me what to gift my boyfriend.

I got my daughter Alex and Ani DZ one :)

Idea for parents
9f7ac0456a46bf69ac958808f0e671ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my seniors information. Her name is Maggie and she's 95. She wants an electric blanket, a $25 gift card to Save a lot (the closest grocery store) and kitchen towels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She sounds sweet. Wal*Mart normally puts electric blankets in their Black Friday ad.

Any creative ideas for boyfriend gifts? We've been dating for 3 1/2 years and I feel like I've run out of ideas! He built his own computer and just bought a new game so that takes away from tech-y stuff. He likes sports, cars, and whiskey too haha.

Back