OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Finished my internship hours for my Master's degree, which means... I'M FINALLY DONE SCHOOL!!!!!!!! :D Unfortunately there's no full time position available, but the President said they'd be able to pay me hourly for a couple months until I find something, which is better than nothing!!!! YAY!!!!
really debating whether i should get a masters, so I can become a nurse practitioner and specialize in neonatal nursing someday, but holy expensive and added on years :(

really debating whether i should get a masters, so I can become a nurse practitioner and specialize in neonatal nursing someday, but holy expensive and added on years :(
My friend did that with pediatrics and is happy everyday for investing the additional time it took.

As a 45 year old woman who is just starting to go back for her nursing degree (have a bs in something else) Do It! Its easier now than it will be when life is going on later. I have a friend at work who jas a 9 month old and is doing it. Holy exhaustion. Not to mention if the cost is holding you back now. .....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i applied to:
Gannon University
U of L
Miami University (Oxford)
UNC

i want to apply to another southern school but haven't found another one yet. Possibly East Carolina and or USC

Turned in my freshman enrollment deposit for the University of Alabama a few days ago! I'm already planning colors for my dorm and trying to find a good roommate. I'm like obsessed with the idea of going away to college :p

Does anyone have any experience with or know anything about these universities? What is it like to live there? I'm looking to do a masters in publishing and these are the only places I've found that offer it so far...

Emerson College, DePaul University, New York University, University of Houston-Victoria, Portland State, Minnesota State Moorhead, Drexel University, Pace University.

Someone I went to high school with went to DePaul. I had never heard of it and I don't really know much about it now, but he seems to really like it! He transferred for one semester and then ended up going back. And I don't know if you've ever been to Chicago, but it's one of my favorite cities. Very big, and everyone was really nice. We walked around at night and felt pretty safe the entire time, not too many people crammed on the streets but not too little either. I think it would give you plenty of opportunities.

i applied to:
Gannon University
U of L
Miami University (Oxford)
UNC

i want to apply to another southern school but haven't found another one yet. Possibly East Carolina and or USC

I go to Miami! If you have any questions let me know!

Back