OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ah i am sorry! i have been so busy with school but Im back! i promise to do better for the rest of the season :) It's been a great few episodes huh?:rolleyes: what would you guys like to know?

ah i am sorry! i have been so busy with school but Im back! i promise to do better for the rest of the season :) It's been a great few episodes huh?:rolleyes: what would you guys like to know?

How do you know stuff about the episodes? just curious how you have the inside scoop :cool:

SO is Christy gone. I wish - not because I don't like her and Chloe. I just think Chloe is so very talented and could go so much further in New York and away from the negativity of Abby - she is just ready to break out. Watching her be stifled week after week by Abby is gotten sad. I think Maddy is talented but it is almost liek her family needs and feeds off Abby's hot cold drama whereas it only seems to bring Chloe and Christy down. They are my favorites - except I am not such a fan of Christy's language at times.

I really missed Chloe last night, but she has seemed so very sad in the last few episodes that it was probably better anyway. I don't know how much is actually staged but lately all the girls don't seem very happy. Always waiting on the wrath of Abby. I can not believe that Abby actually talks to her students the way she does on the show. When she came on that room screaming at Chloe for dropping her hat it was ridiculous.

Anyway, I love getting the inside scoop on here. Hope things are going better for christy and Chloe now.

Okay, haven't watched in awhile and last night watched last week's and the new one. Good grief, what has happened????? This show needs to end - it is absolutely toxic for those girls. I cannot believe how Abby talks to those girls and the moms gripe and complain, storm off, but then are back again submitting their child to that kind of treatment abuse again. If it is scripted, I hope those women are getting paid a whole lot for allowing themselves to be portrayed as so narcissistic that they will allow their children to be brought to tears over and over again just so they can get their face time on tv with their three inch thick make-up, ridiculous hair and "who-wears-outfits-like-that-to-the-gym" clothes. And Jill - complete lunatic. Over the top rant over. The only mom on there I respect is Holly, but the respect is fading fast since she is still putting up with this.

I don't even respect Holly anymore after she popped up with Nia's neurological disorder a solid year and a half I to this show. If you know that your child suffers from stress induced Phantom, then why on Gods green earth are you subjecting your child to this bs.

Those mothers are awful

The only thing I think that would make these mothers subject themselves and their children to this is they must be bound to a contract.

cheergirl4444 I have few questions.
How Sophia ended with Dance moms? Did she really come to studio or LifeTime called her?
Is Sophias mom really that nice?
How many things from last epsiode was scripted?

The only thing I think that would make these mothers subject themselves and their children to this is they must be bound to a contract.

I believe they are and that's the only reason they're staying. I am sure after this show is over and the contracts are released those girls will be dancing someplace else.

gymcatmomx2 you are correct they have a contract that's almost impossible for them to get out of.
Nikaa Dance moms called Sophia to come up to dance on the show. From what i have heard Sophia and her mom are very very nice but can be a bit sneaky. nothing is exactly scripted because they do not have lines to memorize but a lot of the show is the producers putting them in certain situations and seeing how they react. last episode was heavily producer manufactured.

I believe they are and that's the only reason they're staying. I am sure after this show is over and the contracts are released those girls will be dancing someplace else.
Do you really think they will dance somewhere else after the show? I never thought they would. I just assumed that they actually liked it there despite all the hate they show on screen.

Back