OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That judge is disgusting.
Providing a death certificate is a formality; her dad can't sign her off as being allowed to work, so the judge needs her mom's signature and her dad's death certificate.

Still doesn't change the fact that I feel terrible for her. :(:kiss:

Seems like sensationalism. Just publishing things that aren't even issues for people to get riled up about. All they'd have to do is produce his death certificate and I'd assume the problem would be solved. Not a jab at you but the media in general.

In other news, how do I become a contestant on DWTS because I too would love to get paid big bucks to dance beside gorgeous shirtless men. Heart eyes for forevs.

Seems like sensationalism. Just publishing things that aren't even issues for people to get riled up about. All they'd have to do is produce his death certificate and I'd assume the problem would be solved. Not a jab at you but the media in general.

In other news, how do I become a contestant on DWTS because I too would love to get paid big bucks to dance beside gorgeous shirtless men.
No, I totally get you. And LOL.

maybe next season ABC should put all the potential contestants through some rigorous health screen... Kim had a TIA and now Tamar has 2 pulmonary emboli (and she still danced because they thought it was pneumonia?! like hi i know hindsight is 20/20 but you could have dropped dead on national television.)

on the other hand I'm glad Tamar was able to dance and wait to dropout after because otherwise they would have had no elimination and kept Alexa another week and I'm over her.

but how is Alek still on the show? that confuses me a lot. I don't like Alexa but she as definitely better than he is.

maybe next season ABC should put all the potential contestants through some rigorous health screen... Kim had a TIA and now Tamar has 2 pulmonary emboli (and she still danced because they thought it was pneumonia?! like hi i know hindsight is 20/20 but you could have dropped dead on national television.)

on the other hand I'm glad Tamar was able to dance and wait to dropout after because otherwise they would have had no elimination and kept Alexa another week and I'm over her.

but how is Alek still on the show? that confuses me a lot. I don't like Alexa but she as definitely better than he is.

someone had pulmonary emboli and danced?! my grandmother literally died from that. Holy cow.

someone had pulmonary emboli and danced?! my grandmother literally died from that. Holy cow.

well in her defense, she went to the hospital and they said she had pneumonia so against their orders she went and danced anyway. she returned to the hospital after the show and 2 dances later, and was diagnosed with 2 pulmonary emboli. I'd say she got very lucky.

ETA: I meant very lucky that nothing detrimental happened during the dancing and that they caught it - not very lucky going from a pneumonia diagnosis to PE... just to clarify.

Tamar looked REALLY bad after she danced that dance, when they were all sitting on the bench. A PE can kill you quickly so I would say she is incredibly lucky.

I happen to like Alek. I think the reason he is still on is because he represents the average American. Plenty of average people would love to be on that show, myself included, and I think it would be great to see him win (not likely), or at least place in the top 3. A large percentage of the stars on DWTS have had at least a little bit of dance experience, especially if they have a background in the performing arts, but Alek - not so much! I would say that they have tried to diversify the stars by not having lots of actors, musicians, etc and only a few people from other categories, such as sports, but I just love that he is a regular guy who was placed in an extraordinary situation and chose to do the right thing, which in turn, made him a hero.

Now, let's see who's going to win!

Back