All-Star Dangers Of Cheerlebrity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My brother had a boy-girl friend sleepover when he was a senior in high school. It ended with basically everyone puking half the night. Ask my mother how she feels about those..

Granted- I had cast party sleepovers all the time and we were fine. But we were nerdy kids and just watched disney movies all night.

I had a boy girl sleep over at my house with mine and my brothers friends that lived on our street...but we were around 8 and slept in different rooms, I'm 19 now and would never consider a boy-girl sleepover past the age of 10 a good idea, especially if they sleep in the same room.

On another note, I was never monitored on the computer and neither was my brother. As a family we used one desktop but I knew how to use it better than my parents did so they never knew how to check what I was doing and they didn't have facebook until last year. The difference is that I didn't go on twitter/facebook all that often because I knew even though my parents didn't know how to check what I was doing, I knew if they somehow found me on facebook or any other social media I would suffer their wrath and I never really felt the need to get facebook until my teams started communicating on it. I don't get why young children would need social media...they see most of their friends at school (or practice). I survived my childhood without it and I don't think I lost out on anything.

I made a comment to one of generation iY friends (people under 30) about what would happen if the internet crashed....she got this horrified look and said "Can that happen?!"
Okay...there isn't really a "cloud" (or as I call it Skynet...) it's a server...connected to an outlet...that can be unplugged....
I think our cheerlebrity conversation has officially gone off the rails...lol

I made a comment to one of generation iY friends (people under 30) about what would happen if the internet crashed....she got this horrified look and said "Can that happen?!"
Okay...there isn't really a "cloud" (or as I call it Skynet...) it's a server...connected to an outlet...that can be unplugged....
I think our cheerlebrity conversation has officially gone off the rails...lol
The irony that kids who grew up knowing more about computers and the Internet than people my age don't know that it can, in fact, happen.... easily actually. :confused:

ju9ugevu.jpg

is it just me that finds this really creepy, I mean, scented to smell like him...
what? why? too far.
please tell me this was a joke..?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

is it just me that finds this really creepy, I mean, scented to smell like him...
what? why? too far.

Nope, it's real. I know a girl who ordered one. :banghead:
isn't it awkward to show up to practice smelling like a dude?

ju9ugevu.jpg

what? why? too far.

Nope, it's real. I know a girl who ordered one. :banghead:
isn't it awkward to show up to practice smelling like a dude?

I totally wanna get one, who doesn't wanna smell like toilet freshener while practicing… lol

I think that some "cheerlebrities" or how ever you spell it, did not ask for the "fame" it's just people like them for whatever reason, but it really annoys me when people try to become a cheerleb, like they beg for shout outs and be as annoying as possible

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

yeah i dont understand why Matt Smith is willing to do this type of endorsement, or any for that matter considering he already gets stalked at comps. that or its a huge joke the company is pulling, just to sell crap.

My two theories:

Maybe, just guessing, he's a teenaged boy who likes the idea of pretty girls swooning over a bow that smells...wait for it...just like him! By my hypothesis, in his teenage boy mind, none of these girls are under 15 or over 23, and they are all attractive!

Or...he could just be a nice kid who wants to do something cool for his fans. Whether we like it or not, he has fans. So, he might as well be nice to them, or attempt to be who they believe him to be (banish the thought!). You know...kind, generous, aromatic...that sort of thing.

That's my contribution...carry on!

Back