All-Star Dear Ascheerman,

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The live feed was definitely worth the money. We felt like I was right there in the Arena. Everything was great - quality of the music, announcing, scores, awards, etc.!! I only have one little thing: - the "FIRE" effect on the LCD screen. It was a little distracting and seemed to come on during the pyramid section of the routines and some of the flyers sort of blended into the background. I had my laptop connected to the TV and (maybe because I'm old) the fire was driving me nuts!! Although I understand the reasoning behind it, it seemed nice to just keep it simple and have the gym name in the background during the performance. Just my take, other than that, it was GREAT! I have a cheer hangover and all I did was watch from home. Thanks for allowing us to experience this wonderful event!!!

The live feed was definitely worth the money. We felt like I was right there in the Arena. Everything was great - quality of the music, announcing, scores, awards, etc.!! I only have one little thing: - the "FIRE" effect on the LCD screen. It was a little distracting and seemed to come on during the pyramid section of the routines and some of the flyers sort of blended into the background. I had my laptop connected to the TV and (maybe because I'm old) the fire was driving me nuts!! Although I understand the reasoning behind it, it seemed nice to just keep it simple and have the gym name in the background during the performance. Just my take, other than that, it was GREAT! I have a cheer hangover and all I did was watch from home. Thanks for allowing us to experience this wonderful event!!!
I do agree with the fire part. While I generally like it, sometimes the flyers (if there were any builds while it was in) were really hard to actually see. At least on the feed, live it might not have been an issue, but I really had to work to see flyers with the flames in the background.

I do agree with the fire part. While I generally like it, sometimes the flyers (if there were any builds while it was in) were really hard to actually see. At least on the feed, live it might not have been an issue, but I really had to work to see flyers with the flames in the background.
Okay, so it wasn't just me and my old eyes!! :) Yes, I agree, live it was probably super duper cool, but on the live feed we definitely had to work to follow along.

Honestly the live feed was fantastic. Between NCA allstar live feed and UCA college live feed I never had an issue and it worked perfectly and I was able to put on my TV via Apple TV and AirPlay.

Now can Worlds do the same? I would be a happy camper

Kind of related to the video, but not. Can you work on more reasonable DVD costs? $40 for one day of one division is just too pricey for most of us.

Good thing you weren't at WSA grand nationals ..
$100 for 1 video of just one day for just that 1 team.

I was probably kind of rude..
I told the people who did the video

"Innovative images llc"

That was ridiculous and I hoped they were joking or that when they said 100 that they meant 100 quarters not dollars.
I explained most are 40$ for a division or $25 for just your team. He didn't seem to care!!!

I'm angry because that was my daughters team best performance to date. I have 4 professional videos from this season that we own on DVD and we really wanted that one but its not going to happen.

I'm also PO'd because I was told it was going to be on Cheerlive and its still not only the level 5 is .... This is why I'm so angry!!

Good thing you weren't at WSA grand nationals ..
$100 for 1 video of just one day for just that 1 team.

I was probably kind of rude..
I told the people who did the video

"Innovative images llc"

That was ridiculous and I hoped they were joking or that when they said 100 that they meant 100 quarters not dollars.
I explained most are 40$ for a division or $25 for just your team. He didn't seem to care!!!

I'm angry because that was my daughters team best performance to date. I have 4 professional videos from this season that we own on DVD and we really wanted that one but its not going to happen.

I'm also PO'd because I was told it was going to be on Cheerlive and its still not only the level 5 is .... This is why I'm so angry!!
wow.

this too was cp's best performance of the year but I could not attend NCA but $80 to get both days is just way too much money given my current financial scenario,

Kind of related to the video, but not. Can you work on more reasonable DVD costs? $40 for one day of one division is just too pricey for most of us.

Especially when you are threatened to be thrown out of the building because you would DARE to record your only child performing!
The whole no video thing is only about one thing MONEY!

Please, next year, just have the gym name on the big screen at the back of the mat. It's 1 of my favorite parts. (watching routines later and seeing our gym name back there just makes me happy....and it's all about me if you didn't know) LOL

You also could have seen your gym's name when they called out one of our teams (Pumas I think) during awards.

Back