All-Star Dear Ascheerman,

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good thing you weren't at WSA grand nationals ..
$100 for 1 video of just one day for just that 1 team.

I was probably kind of rude..
I told the people who did the video

"Innovative images llc"

That was ridiculous and I hoped they were joking or that when they said 100 that they meant 100 quarters not dollars.
I explained most are 40$ for a division or $25 for just your team. He didn't seem to care!!!

I'm angry because that was my daughters team best performance to date. I have 4 professional videos from this season that we own on DVD and we really wanted that one but its not going to happen.

I'm also PO'd because I was told it was going to be on Cheerlive and its still not only the level 5 is .... This is why I'm so angry!!

Omg. So it's like cheerlive read this because I checked right before I posted this earlier just to make sure I wasn't lying and they weren't there.

I just checked and now all levels are up but the wrong video is posted for my kids team... Way to get my hopes up. It some team but definitely not us :0 shame on you cheerlive!!

Lol sorry it can get back on topic now

"Innovative images llc"

That was ridiculous and I hoped they were joking or that when they said 100 that they meant 100 quarters not dollars.
I explained most are 40$ for a division or $25 for just your team. He didn't seem to care!!!

I'm angry because that was my daughters team best performance to date. I have 4 professional videos from this season that we own on DVD and we really wanted that one but its not going to happen.

I'm also PO'd because I was told it was going to be on Cheerlive and its still not only the level 5 is .... This is why I'm so angry!!
I actually purchased a subscription to cheerlive for this same reason. After checking daily since WSA Grand Nationals and seeing only Level 5, I cancelled the subscription today. Love Dartfish. I did not buy the live feed for NCA because I was in and out all weekend, but I got to see plenty of the teams thanks to some great people on FB:). If CP's gym does not go to NCA next year I am definitely giving this a try.

"Innovative images llc"

That's a ridiculous price for a video...
Pretty sure once WAY back when i was little they were selling disks of all pics and the video for some ridiculous price. So all the parents who wanted the vid/pics went in on it together (that way it's like $5 per person or whatever) and then one person made copies of the cd for everyone. :oops: probably illegal but we did it anyway. Sorry photo company! :wasntme:
To be fair I didn't know it was wrong at the time... But I'm sure the parents fed :D

That's a ridiculous price for a video...
Pretty sure once WAY back when i was little they were selling disks of all pics and the video for some ridiculous price. So all the parents who wanted the vid/pics went in on it together (that way it's like $5 per person or whatever) and then one person made copies of the cd for everyone. :oops: probably illegal but we did it anyway. Sorry photo company! :wasntme:
To be fair I didn't know it was wrong at the time... But I'm sure the parents fed :D

We used to do this too. Til they got smart and started making it impossible to copy them. Whomp.

Really good, so much better than Cheerlive
interesting that it wasn't that long ago when everyone was recommending it and saying how good it was...
so guess they better keep it up, because 'one minute your in and the next your out!'

I'll give you that. I don't think companies should dance around the goal of making money.

I think a solid live streaming service and then VOD service afterwards would be fine for everyone.

I really liked the live streaming of NCA this year. Great quality.

I really like Dartfish VOD. HD videos on demand and can watch from your phone.

I think DVDs are on the way out. New computers aren't even sold with them. I give them another 3 years of being relevant.

If they provided a live stream and VOD, very similar to what CheerLive does because they have the right idea, I would gladly pay for the whole year. Probably 100 a year for a subscription to all videos, stream, and phone access.

One thing with safety is I don't think taking pictures with a flash is safe while performing. So it's not completely off base to say that. Just misleading that video is unsafe.

Sent from the Fierce Board App! || Android App

In Hall D there were still a few moms in the aisles to the right of stage but still in front videoing with their ipads. I was looking at them, then the guy in the blue shirt, them, guy in the blue shirt. He didn't say anything to them. I don't want the DVD. My DVD drive on my laptop has rarely worked if ever. But if I could download right this second, I'd pay, even if it was just my CP's performance on day 2.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a movement from DVD to USB or something of that nature.

Why even need USB? Gigs are cheap. To me having the comprehensive entire catalog of competitions online is worth a lot of money to a lot of people.

$100 a year could give you access to all of that. Recurring revenue. And then pay extra for the live stream and have true social interaction with the live stream. Something the summit is trying to do I believe.

I foresee Varsity eventually tying this all together with reports on how the teams competing via twitter. The next few years of cheer are going to see a revolution.

Honestly the live feed was fantastic. Between NCA allstar live feed and UCA college live feed I never had an issue and it worked perfectly and I was able to put on my TV via Apple TV and AirPlay.
What did you use to play your computer through the Apple TV? I tried air parrot and it was a bit draggy watching videos using the trial version so I didn't even try with nca. But iPad to Apple TV for CHEERSPORT works great

Back