All-Star Dear Ascheerman,

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What did you use to play your computer through the Apple TV? I tried air parrot and it was a bit draggy watching videos using the trial version so I didn't even try with nca. But iPad to Apple TV for CHEERSPORT works great

I don't have Apple TV, but I used an HDMI (and mini display port adapter) cable to connect my macbook to my tv if that helps?

f009b6a6843b11e284fa22000a1f9c87_7.jpg

What did you use to play your computer through the Apple TV? I tried air parrot and it was a bit draggy watching videos using the trial version so I didn't even try with nca. But iPad to Apple TV for CHEERSPORT works great

my retina macbook pro. did it for the olympics live feed too.

my retina macbook pro. did it for the olympics live feed too.
I have a pro I bought about a year ago that doesn't have it's own way of doing airplay so I guess going through a third party software is what's slowing it down

I have a pro I bought about a year ago that doesn't have it's own way of doing airplay so I guess going through a third party software is what's slowing it down

was it a new pro? do you have mountain lion on it?

Why even need USB? Gigs are cheap. To me having the comprehensive entire catalog of competitions online is worth a lot of money to a lot of people.

$100 a year could give you access to all of that. Recurring revenue. And then pay extra for the live stream and have true social interaction with the live stream. Something the summit is trying to do I believe.

I foresee Varsity eventually tying this all together with reports on how the teams competing via twitter. The next few years of cheer are going to see a revolution.
I was just thinking of a way to give customers a tangible way to have the product instead of using the streaming. CD ports are phasing out but USB ports are not.

Back