High School Doubling From A Single Leg

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is really not related at all buttttt.... a few years ago there was a hs team that had a girl basically just heelstretch double down the whooooolllllleeeee routine. So odd lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is really not related at all buttttt.... a few years ago there was a hs team that had a girl basically just heelstretch double down the whooooolllllleeeee routine. So odd lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reminds me of teams with one back tuck/layout/full, and they make her/him throw it over and over again for the entire routine.

I want that video but for my all star team hahaha. PM Sent... hopefully it's still available. In other news... my new HS team just told me that their old coach had then do a 2-2-1 for pictures! Isn't that fantastic?! *not.... they were upset when I told then they couldn't do it in an assembly because it's completley illegal. I was like "Guys forget that you ever did it until you get to college"

I want that video but for my all star team hahaha. PM Sent... hopefully it's still available. In other news... my new HS team just told me that their old coach had then do a 2-2-1 for pictures! Isn't that fantastic?! *not.... they were upset when I told then they couldn't do it in an assembly because it's completley illegal. I was like "Guys forget that you ever did it until you get to college"

Not sure about the others, but the video I was referring to in MY post has since been taken down. It was posted on one of those cheer accounts and got quite a few "Isn't that illegal?" comments. So they removed it.

Not sure about the others, but the video I was referring to in MY post has since been taken down. It was posted on one of those cheer accounts and got quite a few "Isn't that illegal?" comments. So they removed it.
bummer... its illegal in high school cheer but the drill would have been nice.

Back