High School Emergency Imput Needed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She is a base, she doesn't fit in a JV uniform she is considerably larger than the rest of the girls. I went to the fabric store and found fabric that is very CLOSE to ours and having a skirt made.. But very worried she will stick out. Ugh! What a nightmare... We are red, gold and white.. With a metallic hologram gold.. Uniforms are super custom...
Maybe I'm evil, but I wouldn't be going to the ends of the earth to fix a high school girl's mistake. Make her wear something different, let her feel a little out of place, and then maybe she'll learn to keep track of her things.

made me feel a little better
Oh ya, the uniform maker for my middle school and OC5 uniforms (different ones) created, somehow, mismatched uniforms (one has ribbons interverted and the other has different size letters). Once in action on the floor, you won't even tell as I don't with those ridiculous mistakes.

And yeah, if one of my middler schoolers forget something, they deal without. I'm no mother, I'm here to coach. Take your responsabilities girl.

I agree with ASCheer. I would have my girl wear maroon shorts as a lesson to be more responsible.. However, if this is an odd and rare situation from that specific girl, then it's different..

Your pink uniform looks good. There's so much stress surrounding a competition day, so do whatever will make YOU less stressed. A happy coach = a happy team = a great performance.

Good luck!

That material is close enough. Won't be noticed from the judges stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can make it/have it made in time, the slightly mismatched skirt.

If it makes you feel better, Dunbar has mismatched uniforms that you can't even tell are mismatched unless you are up close.
Take a look: http://www.varsity.com/uploads/editor/image/cheernation_dunbar1.jpg[/QUOT
Have them practice in their uniforms and the girl in the new skirt. Then you can see if it's going to be a distraction or will work. If

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**
Also please tell me you're making this girl pay for that material, new skirt, fees, etc.. don't take on all those crazy costs!
I just purchased the material and had it made... (Today) I have YET to speak to the mother except for in a short group text. The mother is going through a situation with a very ill parent right now so I'm trying to be sensitive ...

Back