All-Star Ex-cheer Coach In Boca Raton, Fl Arrested

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The police had enough evidence to arrest him. He was fired in June and arrested the end of November. The police must have been pretty thorough in their investigations.
And again. Agreed. But I still have reservations passing judgement on someone that I have absolutely no relationship with until I get Regis' final answer. Call me either naieve or an optimist but ill wait to declare someone guilty without a trial....innocent people can be arrested everyday.

I'm not saying he's innocent. I'm saying its not in my nature to judge someone else on an accusation. Nothing more.

No, I completely get where you're coming from. I didn't mean you in particular about baseless assumptions in regards to what you were commenting on. General statement. Cases like this aren't black and white, and I think there is so much gray area, that everyone will have to wait until court documents, etc. come to light. Innocent until proven guilty is how I'm looking at it, but we can all agree he made some terrible decisions.

I served on a jury once - in the jury room we were all convinced he was guilty but the prosecuting attorney didn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. We actually wanted to go back and ask a few questions ourselves.

After we gave our not guilty verdict the judge came back and spoke with us. Asked if we all truly thought he was innocent. We told them our concerns and how we had wanted to ask follow up questions to the prosecution. They agreed on all accounts and said that given the evidence provided we had given the same verdict they had expected.

So forgive me if even if it comes back as innocent I won't be convinced of it. Could it be all lies, yep. Could it all be true, yep. Regardless this coach ever ends up at a gym my CP is at I'll be leaving as he's walking in the door.

Is it right? Maybe not but I'd rather be safer then sorry.

CheerDadof2 I completely agree with you. I think his cheerleading career is over based on the things he has done that we know about. Any inappropriate interaction with underagers on a team like this SHOULD be enough for a gym not to hire someone.

What other gym is in that area?? Forgive me for not being up on my Boca gyms like I should be.

Googled it and I see one other one - G Force Allstars. Never heard of either one, but then again I live way up here. (I used to live in West Palm actually, but I think that was before allstar cheer even existed)

Googled it and I see one other one - G Force Allstars. Never heard of either one, but then again I live way up here. (I used to live in West Palm actually, but I think that was before allstar cheer even existed)
G Force is a small program run out of a Gymnastics gym.

No. I don't mean this in a demeaning way but their program is not comparable to the program at lightning.

Is there another program in the area that is more comparable? (You don't have to name them if you don't want to, just curious if there is one that might be posting the comments)

I think they are all from PBL or Former PBL parents. I know parents left after he was fired and most if not all the level 5 girls and guys went to Top Gun and are on Large Coed or Lady Jags or went off to college. I think they all have good intentions. Mr Venditto has an excellent attorney but his career as a cheer coach is done no matter what which is sad. I am sad for the girls and sad for him and his family.

Back