All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay so just thought I should make everyone aware that the owner of the well known cheer instagram cheerordie changed cheerordie's account into her own personal one by deleting all of the pictures, changing the bio and changing the username to cabaileycole in order to get their 13000+ followers. She then made a new cheer instagram under the same username of cheerordie and is telling everyone that her account was reported or something. I think the whole situation is messed up IMHO.
I heard along this thread that she doesn't even go to ca... It's just so WIERD!

I heard along this thread that she doesn't even go to ca... It's just so WIERD!
I think she goes to CA, but she's one like a level 3 or 4 team I believe! So she's obviously not a world champion... like people take this faking stuff to a whole new level!

Okay so just thought I should make everyone aware that the owner of the well known cheer instagram cheerordie changed cheerordie's account into her own personal one by deleting all of the pictures, changing the bio and changing the username to cabaileycole in order to get their 13000+ followers. She then made a new cheer instagram under the same username of cheerordie and is telling everyone that her account was reported or something. I think the whole situation is messed up IMHO.
Oh and the username now is actually cabaileycole_! Sorry about that.

Oh my god. I read all 68 pages of the first thread and while I no longer am confused about what happened before I joined the boards (So much drama went down on June 4th!) I am seriously creeped out.
I had no idea how many "cheerlebrities" fake accounts exist and how crazy some people are. I'm glad I'm not that good and have no reason to be stalked.

Hey guys. So I know that everyone on this thread means well, but we are currently toeing the line between protecting the people who are being impersonated, and bullying those who are doing it. While what these people are doing is wrong on many levels, please just be careful about what you say about them. Let's please address it in a more appropriate way without all of the insults. For a group of people that claims to be "anti-bullying" like we do, we do not always do a good job of showing it.

The original intent of this thread was to help close down fake accounts, particularly as many of the girls being 'impersonated' are minors. I respectfully ask that this thread be maintained as such..as it is very near and dear to me. If you have any fake accounts to report, please inform us. I'd like to keep it as straightforward as possible.

I think she goes to CA, but she's one like a level 3 or 4 team I believe! So she's obviously not a world champion... like people take this faking stuff to a whole new level!
I've talked to her before, not on instagram, but I didn't know she was cheerordie! She's not a world champion. She just started cheer this year and isn't on a team, she just takes tumbling classes at CA.

Oh and the username now is actually cabaileycole_! Sorry about that.
I just looked at her ig, and holy creepy...photo of "her" with a worlds ring on tagged with "tbt" and a group photo of cheetahs tagged with "tbt" creepy...:help:

I just looked at her ig, and holy creepy...photo of "her" with a worlds ring on tagged with "tbt" and a group photo of cheetahs tagged with "tbt" creepy...:help:

I've talked to her before, not on instagram, but I didn't know she was cheerordie! She's not a world champion. She just started cheer this year and isn't on a team, she just takes tumbling classes at CA.

I normally don't get involved with this because I don't know things, and I hate falsely accusing people, but if this is true, and it is an athlete that is in some way involved at CA, I think BlueCat should be aware of that so he can tell the other coaches, and maybe they can talk with her (if they haven't already).

I can't stand Logan Monty's instagram"s". Saying one got hacked and all it does is post pictures of people doing doubles and stuff. It's creepy and obvious that it's not her. The body size is different in like every picture and doesn't she live in like Kansas? (not creepy I just know she cheered at KC). I follow them because it's quite entertaining, but we all know the turth, I'm waiting for someone to call her out. That child needs help, and lots of it.

Back