All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I don't know how many people know about these, but there's a whole group of Instagrams that are dedicated to "role playing" with Cami Branson, Matt Smith, and a few others... And they're all the children of the members of one direction. It's really really really creepy. One is xxsophiahoranxx. If you follow that one you can find the others.

The original intent of this thread was to help close down fake accounts, particularly as many of the girls being 'impersonated' are minors. I respectfully ask that this thread be maintained as such..as it is very near and dear to me. If you have any fake accounts to report, please inform us. I'd like to keep it as straightforward as possible.
Did you have a bad experience with a fake account or impostor? If you did I am really sorry Kriten. I know how hurtful these things can be. :(

Did you have a bad experience with a fake account or impostor? If you did I am really sorry Kriten. I know how hurtful these things can be. :(
Not personally, thank heavens. But I consider myself fortunate. My bullies harassed me to my face and that was bad enough. I can't imagine feeling powerless to stop something that has no face or name..

So I don't know how many people know about these, but there's a whole group of Instagrams that are dedicated to "role playing" with Cami Branson, Matt Smith, and a few others... And they're all the children of the members of one direction. It's really really really creepy. One is xxsophiahoranxx. If you follow that one you can find the others.

okay... maybe i'm just not hip, but what does that even mean? how do you roleplay with cami? and if one direction had children, they'd currently be infants. i am so confused by this post.

okay... maybe i'm just not hip, but what does that even mean? how do you roleplay with cami? and if one direction had children, they'd currently be infants. i am so confused by this post.
I have yet to understand it myself... I guess they take Cami's pictures and make up stories to go along with them... It's really weird. And yes, they are the children of One Direction. Maybe it takes place in the future? I don't know. It's creeping me out.

I am too but I have no idea who this girl is or why it seems to be important other then her acting as someone else. Does this person post on the board ?
Not that I know of, but she is supposedly the owner of a certain cheer twitter and I hope it's not true

Back