All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ooops they're actually called perfect choice bows.
She watermarks like everything, sigh, she blocked me because i would comment asking her to stop watermark stuff that isnt hers. Like if you didn't take it why the heck are you watermarking and taking credit for it? Her answer? "people steal my photos" Uhm, They aren't your photos for gosh sake. sorry for my rant...

She watermarks like everything, sigh, she blocked me because i would comment asking her to stop watermark stuff that isnt hers. Like if you didn't take it why the heck are you watermarking and taking credit for it? Her answer? "people steal my photos" Uhm, They aren't your photos for gosh sake. sorry for my rant...
What's water marking...

What's water marking...
When a photo has like "@bhauhf" in the middle of it so people don't steal it w/ giving @bhauhf credit. Example;
15hcx0z.png
See the CheerOrDie in the middle? Thats watermarking it :)

I'm Perfect Choice Bows (my last name is Choi, haha get it?). I'm so mad because the bow she watermarked took me a REALLY long time to make. It's the California Allstars inspired one with CA outlined in rhinestones. I know she's done that to The Cheer Queen and Cheer Society and countless other people. Of course when I asked for credit, she blocked me. I only posted that picture on tumblr where I am listed as the source and my twitter account, so clearly credit could have been given. I messaged on tumblr (her account is fierce-kitties) and haven't gotten a response back, not that I expect one.

So I was on one of my youtube videos and on the side was an erica video. It has over 60,000 views and it was about Erica's personal life. I clicked on it, and next to that is 10 more videos about her and her BF. Each with over 10,000 views. I know its not illegal, but it is sooo creepy!

I'm Perfect Choice Bows (my last name is Choi, haha get it?). I'm so mad because the bow she watermarked took me a REALLY long time to make. It's the California Allstars inspired one with CA outlined in rhinestones. I know she's done that to The Cheer Queen and Cheer Society and countless other people. Of course when I asked for credit, she blocked me. I only posted that picture on tumblr where I am listed as the source and my twitter account, so clearly credit could have been given. I messaged on tumblr (her account is fierce-kitties) and haven't gotten a response back, not that I expect one.
I think she might of just replied to you. i just saw it and her answer was "huh?" I personally think we should all report her 456412349845 times and get her page taken down! just saying :rolleyes:

I think she might of just replied to you. i just saw it and her answer was "huh?" I personally think we should all report her 456412349845 times and get her page taken down! just saying :rolleyes:
Oh I just love when people play dumb. Time to bring the passive aggressive tone out.

So I was on one of my youtube videos and on the side was an erica video. It has over 60,000 views and it was about Erica's personal life. I clicked on it, and next to that is 10 more videos about her and her BF. Each with over 10,000 views. I know its not illegal, but it is sooo creepy!

I knowww...it's so creepy! Like every new picture she put on twitter they make a new video. And same with those CA athletes. Every new pictures they put on instagram or twitter you will see it on tumblr in the same minute.

I knowww...it's so creepy! Like every new picture she put on twitter they make a new video. And same with those CA athletes. Every new pictures they put on instagram or twitter you will see it on tumblr in the same minute.
Oh i know! I was on twitter and Jamie Andries posted a photo of her, and i went on tumblr like 10 minutes later there it was! People are creepy

They stole a picture of me and watermarked it saying it was them... I was then blocked.

Okay so just thought I should make everyone aware that the owner of the well known cheer instagram cheerordie changed cheerordie's account into her own personal one by deleting all of the pictures, changing the bio and changing the username to cabaileycole in order to get their 13000+ followers. She then made a new cheer instagram under the same username of cheerordie and is telling everyone that her account was reported or something. I think the whole situation is messed up IMHO.

Back