All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you so much! Sharks gotta stick together;)

While we're on the subject, can y'all help me get a bunch of these shark pictures I see all over taken down? It's really creeping me out.

SmileyRyleigh and cheerisloving I can't tell you how sorry I am to read what you both went through. I am also VERY happy you are both here and able to tell us the story.

Please stay positive and PM me or someone else if you EVER question what you are worth to everyone around you.

I have definitely have grown from the whole thing.

It's funny you bring up questioning myself worth, as it was one of the leading causes for my bullyinh. I had too much confindence. But I've learned that that it ok.

i jusd found this:

Cheer is Everything@FierceSport
I feel bad for World Cup cheerleaders right now especially shooting stars and cosmic rays as they experience death at practice

does anyone know what this tweeter means? especially at part ... as they experience death at practice..... because it sounds creepy to me :confused:

I believe she removed that post. I did check the World Cup Twitter (got the twitter account straight from their website) and there is not like that posted.

I am also wondering about the Twitter trend #prayforcarly

@CA_TaylorLillie is claiming she is a CA Cheetah. Needless to say, she's not. Quite a few of her pictures are of Carly Manning, and in some she is saying she's Jamie Andries. Report :)

@CA_TaylorLillie is claiming she is a CA Cheetah. Needless to say, she's not. Quite a few of her pictures are of Carly Manning, and in some she is saying she's Jamie Andries. Report :)

:oops: Haven't even made it past her profile page and she is tweeting nasty language. Doesn't look good for CA. I'm sure they will not be too happy!!

She changed her privacy settings cause I tried to look her up and I can't see anything from her anymore. Can you still report people that you aren't "following" if they have private posts?

She changed her privacy settings cause I tried to look her up and I can't see anything from her anymore. Can you still report people that you aren't "following" if they have private posts?
i noticed that.. its because i called her out on it..:rolleyes: but yes i think you can still report her :)

i noticed that.. its because i called her out on it..:rolleyes: but yes i think you can still report her :)

I saw that you had brought that up to her. I love it when people call them out like that, gotta make the fakers pretty embarassed that their charade is up.

I saw that you had brought that up to her. I love it when people call them out like that, gotta make the fakers pretty embarassed that their charade is up.
i just think its totally inappropriate. and like we said before, looks bad on the gym! especially with her awful language..

Back