OT Favorite Make-Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yess I love DiorShow Mascara! I've been through 2 tubes already but its expensivee.
I get paid tomorrow, then I'm going to the mall itchin for some new makeup :D I'lll let you know what I got! eeee grown up lipstick I want I wanttt :) I will for sure get one this week. I want UD naked. It loooks like the perfect any-time neutral "my lips but better" color. I love make up so much ahaha

Diorshow Blackout Waterproof is my absolute FAVORITE! I ordered Dior Extase today cause I wanted to try something new butttt...I feel like I'll be going back haha.

I got NARS lipstick in Senorita. It kinda looks like Orgasm but its a bit more nude and less pink. I normally don't like lipsticks but that one looked pretty safe. Let me know if you like that UD color!

I loveeeeeeeee the value sets Sephora has. You should try those, especially if you're nervous about new products. They don't really sell them in stores too often (at least at my Sephora they don't) but they're usually full of safer, popular products that you don't necessarily need to try on.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I have been so busy with my internship and school that i haven't posted in ages but i picked up some new makeup that i am loving.

I finally found my perfect mascara that I always passed up because I was never a fan of their products. It is the Bare Minerals Flawless Defenition. I am so obsessed with it. My mom gets the membership thing where she is sent a new supply of Bare Minerals every 3 months and they always give a free sample. Well this last time it was her free sample and she hated it , gave it to me and now i'm addicted. It seperates my lashes perfectly and doesn't clump.

I also got one of the new bronzers from the Back to the Beach collection from MAC that i love.

Not sure how many people use LUSH products but i have been in love with them for a while, but i tried out some products for the first time that i love. I got one of the face masks (the blueberry ones) and it make my skin so so soft. Also tried the Big Shampoo and was afraid of it at first but it turns out the product is amazing. Also got some of the Ocean Salt scrub that I have been tempted to buy for ages but was afraid to put it on my face, absolutely amazed by it.

Question though i am looking for a break tinted moisturizer that is good for oily skin, does anyone have any advice on which one i should try?

I have been so busy with my internship and school that i haven't posted in ages but i picked up some new makeup that i am loving.

I finally found my perfect mascara that I always passed up because I was never a fan of their products. It is the Bare Minerals Flawless Defenition. I am so obsessed with it. My mom gets the membership thing where she is sent a new supply of Bare Minerals every 3 months and they always give a free sample. Well this last time it was her free sample and she hated it , gave it to me and now i'm addicted. It seperates my lashes perfectly and doesn't clump.

I also got one of the new bronzers from the Back to the Beach collection from MAC that i love.

Not sure how many people use LUSH products but i have been in love with them for a while, but i tried out some products for the first time that i love. I got one of the face masks (the blueberry ones) and it make my skin so so soft. Also tried the Big Shampoo and was afraid of it at first but it turns out the product is amazing. Also got some of the Ocean Salt scrub that I have been tempted to buy for ages but was afraid to put it on my face, absolutely amazed by it.

Question though i am looking for a break tinted moisturizer that is good for oily skin, does anyone have any advice on which one i should try?

That's good about the Bare Minerals mascara. Something about how all their products are so light made me feel like their mascara would suck lol...Ill try it out sometime.

About the tinted moisturizer...Laura Mercier makes an oil free tinted moisturizer that is supposedly THE best around. Its pretty expensive (runs in the 40 dollar range) but I've never heard anything but good things. I've never tried it cause that is a pretty steep price but.......you know. You get what you pay for with that one.

Hahahaha. I love make-up :) Id loveee to do just a few videos on YouTube (not 'cause I think I'm great lol but I love talking about make-up) but I'm so awkward on camera lol

I've always wanted to do those too! but I feel like I wouldn't get many views cause my other videos don't have that many!

That's good about the Bare Minerals mascara. Something about how all their products are so light made me feel like their mascara would suck lol...Ill try it out sometime.

About the tinted moisturizer...Laura Mercier makes an oil free tinted moisturizer that is supposedly THE best around. Its pretty expensive (runs in the 40 dollar range) but I've never heard anything but good things. I've never tried it cause that is a pretty steep price but.......you know. You get what you pay for with that one.

Yeah i was really nervous about trying the mascara because my sister always talked about hating it but when i used it the first time i had to double check that was the company that made it lol. Plus it was only $18 which I personally don't think is too much for a good mascara so I had to pick me a full size up.

I heard about the Laura Mercier but the price was like YIKES! I was thinking about getting the one from Benefit that "Blair" used in her recent video but I don't know if I want to use it because I truly don't trust a word out of that girl's mouth since she was being sponsored for the video. I guess I will have to do some looking around because the humidity here makes wearing my usual powder tragic.

If only I could have went to IMATS i could have bought this stuff for a lot cheaper. I am so tempted to start saving and going next year for sure or asking for it as a graduation gift.

Yeah i was really nervous about trying the mascara because my sister always talked about hating it but when i used it the first time i had to double check that was the company that made it lol. Plus it was only $18 which I personally don't think is too much for a good mascara so I had to pick me a full size up.

I heard about the Laura Mercier but the price was like YIKES! I was thinking about getting the one from Benefit that "Blair" used in her recent video but I don't know if I want to use it because I truly don't trust a word out of that girl's mouth since she was being sponsored for the video. I guess I will have to do some looking around because the humidity here makes wearing my usual powder tragic.

If only I could have went to IMATS i could have bought this stuff for a lot cheaper. I am so tempted to start saving and going next year for sure or asking for it as a graduation gift.

Benefit makes really good products, I think their bad gal lash is amazingggg. I would trust their powder to be pretty good. I think most companies are consistent with the quality of their products.

I use Benefit foundation whenever i am going out or to something and in the winter when i am not very dark.
I use Benefit powder all the time and i LOVE IT!
I use MAC bronzer.
When it comes to eyeliner, i wear some cheap waterproof stuff from Walmart.
I use Dior mascara which i love!

My favorite competition make up is hands down Yofi Cosmetics. It stays on but comes off easy and doesnt bother my eyes at all. I love all their stuff.

The 2 new MAC collections hit the US website at midnight and Stereo Rose is already sold out. Looks like I will be making a side trip to the MAC counter before class. Hopefully the counter won't be sold out by the time i get there. Also love all the new nail colors in the alice+oliva collection hopefully they all have good consistency unlike some of my other MAC nail polishes. Good thing i just got paid lol.

The 2 new MAC collections hit the US website at midnight and Stereo Rose is already sold out. Looks like I will be making a side trip to the MAC counter before class. Hopefully the counter won't be sold out by the time i get there. Also love all the new nail colors in the alice+oliva collection hopefully they all have good consistency unlike some of my other MAC nail polishes. Good thing i just got paid lol.

I saw that! I was paroozing (or is it paruzing? Who cares) the MAC website tonight and saw there was a bunchhh of the Alice + Olivia stuff already sold out, too. That's ridiculous haha.

Anywayyy I've decided that I'm gonna start a channel! I don't expect to have a ton of viewers but it just seems kinda fun lol. I think I'm gonna take one more trip to Sephora and perhaps a trip to MAC (shudder) before I do but...I'm thinking I'll start next week. Eeee I'm excited haha

Anywayyy I've decided that I'm gonna start a channel! I don't expect to have a ton of viewers but it just seems kinda fun lol. I think I'm gonna take one more trip to Sephora and perhaps a trip to MAC (shudder) before I do but...I'm thinking I'll start next week. Eeee I'm excited haha

That is great, I wanted to start a channel but I chickened out lol. I'm not very comfortable being on camera for some reason so I prefer to just watch. I do think I might start a blog like they do whenever the summer is over and I have a little more time. Goodluck on your channel though I will be sure to subscribe.

I saw that! I was paroozing (or is it paruzing? Who cares) the MAC website tonight and saw there was a bunchhh of the Alice + Olivia stuff already sold out, too. That's ridiculous haha.

I'll definitely subscribe :)) If they have anyyy stereo rose's left at my MAC counter, I'm buying them ALLLL. I love the MSFs, I might get Petticoat tonight too. The Alice + Olivia stuff is cute, but It's not a must have for me.

I went to my MAC counter yesterday (the 7th) to get stuff and they don't get it in until today so I had them hold me a Stereo Rose incase they sell out fast because she said she expected it to go very quickly. She also told me that only selected MAC counters will be carrying the alice + oliva collection but that all MAC stores will be carrying it so I have to order it all online because we don't have a store just a counter.

I was upset when I went and they didn't have it so instead I went to Sephora and got some stuff. Finally picked a tinted moisterizer to try and it's the Benefit YOUREBEL in the orignal tan one. It was the cheapest one that looked good on my skin so I figured I could try it before spending the $40+ on the Laura Mercier.

I will definitely subscribe =) Post your username when you make some videos ! :)

Thanks everybody! :)

Back