All-Star Fierce Bow II

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would plan at least a couple of weeks before each, such as 3 weeks prior but have everyone reply by the Wednesday before a competition weekend... that way it gives people time to reply and hopefully not forget to print out their pm, especially if they are traveling, and gives you a time to sort through all of the pms and make sure everything adds up. Since these are big comps, the more organized we can make this prior to the events, the easier it will be for everyone. Looking forward to this!

so im assuming that if we got one last year we cant get a new one... right? because i have one... but really want an orange one! haha

i think the print out is the best/most reliable option, unless people forget it!
i want a boww!

As long as I am able - I would like to do a new color each year. You can get a new one each year. I always want to keep them in bright flourescent colors so they stand out though. Should I change the Lettering to say " Fierce 2011"?

I posted a pic on my personal facebook - if someone wants to copy it and post it here - I am technology challenged.

4uf1jc.jpg

ignore my last post..... it was supposed to be on the random thread... idk what happened lol

but YAY i cant wait to get my new one then :)

Back