All-Star Fierce Bow II

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is there anyway to get a checklist from one of the admins??

maybe have a cut off date by when they should sign up for one..then the issue of having a fake username will appear (just a thought?) and then print off the list and whoever is on the list then CONGRATS you get a florecent orange bow.. if NOT then S.O.L and go enjoy the rest of the competition.

im sure people on here will tell their friends to come on here create an account and put their name up to get a bow thats something to think about as well..

i think the print out is the best/most reliable option, unless people forget it!
i want a boww!

if people want a bow so bad, they'll remember the printout.
i know i will, i hope this is all going good when worlds come around, i'd love to meet some people on here & worlds is my only chance being international!

As far as putting 2011 on the bow, i dont really think it will matter because everyone who's from the board will know what color is what year (we are all cheer stalkers that go crazy over this kind of random cheer knowledge anyways). So whichever is easiest/cheapest for you

Be careful. Because someone stole my fiercebow off my backpack at an awards ceremony.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I am SO thankful for Tayler-she brought my fierce bow to cheer power nationals last year, otherwise I would have never received one! I definitely would LOVE the Fierce Bow II, but I won't be greedy since I was very luck to get one last year! haha

i doubt you would want to turn away anyone that really wants one...if someone doesn't PM you and get the "password" per say, i think it would be very difficult to say they couldn't have one judging by the generosity of just giving them out and spending the time to make hundreds...i think the best idea would be to have a printout of the fierceboarders like a contacts sheet

I will be making fierce bows again this year. I am looking for ideas for a fairer way to distribute them. Please remember that I do not make any profit from these whatsoever. These are not for sale and please understand that I cannot ship them to people because the time and money involved.

Last year - I had a whole team's parents show up in indy and take the bulk of what I brought to that comp. Evidently - someone told their team I was giving out free bows and when to show up. Lots of fierce board members did not get bows at that comp because of this.

These bows are simply a way for us to spot each other at comps and meet. I had a lot of fun making and giving them out last year and look forward to meeting lots more fierce boarders this year.

I know I will be at WSF, Jamfest Supernationals, Cheersport, Dallas. and Worlds this year. My goal is to make and distribute around 700 to 1000 bows this year. Last year there were 400 bows.

The bows will be flourescent orange this year.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have!

Darla

would it help if you limit the bows to people who dont have the other bow?
i think it would help if there was a way to prove we are from the boards, ie usernames. but im not sure the easiest and fairest way to go about that?

I know my kids would love 1 if it's possible.

I'd be happy to help you in any way I can. Message me on Facebook.

It was very sweet of you to offer to do those last year and even more sweet to offer to make MORE this year. Labor of Love huh?

They look amazing! How did you get the words on? Did you use a paint/glue type thing? Iron on?

So sweet of you!! We will be at Cheersport :) and I know my bow obsessed CP would love one. Isn't there anyway to charge even a small amout to help cover the cost? Even if you leave it as a donation and not required.

Back